2018 Winter Olympics: Pyeongchang | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Winter Olympics: Pyeongchang

I’m all in on Team USA. Like the roster and like that Gionta is there to Captain it.

Maybe this is our year??...
Unfortunately KHL sent all there Russian guys... no chance Russia doesn't take the hockey gold.

Unfortunately KHL sent all there Russian guys... no chance Russia doesn't take the hockey gold.
Good point.

Did Jagr get on the Czech team??

Last night I was watching the Womens X Country event and even though I already knew the results I found myself starting to root for the USA girl. I had to keep correcting myself knowing that she wasn't going to medal. This 12 hour difference, or whatever it is, most likely will be cause fairly low ratings. I'm not sure why they won't show it live when it happens. They do it for the Australian Open. They don't tape delay it.

Last night I was watching the Womens X Country event and even though I already knew the results I found myself starting to root for the USA girl. I had to keep correcting myself knowing that she wasn't going to medal. This 12 hour difference, or whatever it is, most likely will be cause fairly low ratings. I'm not sure why they won't show it live when it happens. They do it for the Australian Open. They don't tape delay it.

It was streamed live on the NBC app and website. NBCSports will have a replay after the Premier League today, and NBC will have another replay tonight.

May have suggest we only do this to discuss things.

We all have the internet, we can all find the results.

Maybe even a "SpoilerThread"

May have suggest we only do this to discuss things.

We all have the internet, we can all find the results.

Maybe even a "SpoilerThread"

Unless Mike Eruzione comes out of retirement, there's really nothing worth discussing. ;)

Nothing freaks me out more than brother/sister skating pairs.

Just no...

enhanced-buzz-8730-1392933616-14.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom