Outfielders (7)
Brett Gardner
Aaron Judge
Jacoby Ellsbury
Aaron Hicks
Clint Frazier
Jake Cave
Billy McKinney

After the Rule 5 Draft on Dec 14, we'll have to make some moves to have room for CC, Ohtani, and any other FA we bring in.

Not sure if it'll make a difference money wise, but it certainly sends the signal to Ohtani that they're actively working to align things for him to be a Yankee.

Yankees to interview Carlos Beltran as managerial search continues

If we were to hire anyone with no experience at all Beltran makes a very interesting candidate. Looking at the guys interviewed so far I would have to lean towards Meulens. Who can not want a manager nick named Bam Bam? He or Thomson make the most sense. I threw up in mouth when I first heard about Wedge...ewww! Boonie is an interesting one. Always liked him, he's a baseball guy from a baseball family. I could see him going the booth to dugout route others have taken.

Yankees to interview Carlos Beltran as managerial search continues

If we were to hire anyone with no experience at all Beltran makes a very interesting candidate. Looking at the guys interviewed so far I would have to lean towards Meulens. Who can not want a manager nick named Bam Bam? He or Thomson make the most sense. I threw up in mouth when I first heard about Wedge...ewww! Boonie is an interesting one. Always liked him, he's a baseball guy from a baseball family. I could see him going the booth to dugout route others have taken.
For whatever reason, I think Bam Bam is the guy.

But then again he is the most experienced and maybe cash doesn’t want that, wants a total puppet like Boone or maybe Beltran.

I could see woodward too.

Thompson is more of the same, like Cuse with SS and the Giants with Ben. I’ve seen that movie 2x now, don’t care to see how the 3rd act plays out.

This is horrible hiring logic, but I'm kind of hoping for Meulens, because I'm convinced another ring is coming soon, and I like the idea of a bust prospect finding greater success as a manager.

Do you think they need TOB interview Girardi, or cand they just give him a list of things to change and say, ‘do this and you’re back.’???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom