2018 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys fired Girardi who was a good manager for Aaron Boone?
Cashman must have really hated Girardi.
Dumb decision.

I think that a lot of the young players didn't like him.
Plus his reluctance to buy into analytics.

I just said this in another thread! Good to see someone is tweeting it.

But it makes me nervous its them, they could be using this platform to make things ugly for him.

Wait...good...fluck DLsbury.

I just said this in another thread! Good to see someone is tweeting it.

But it makes me nervous its them, they could be using this platform to make things ugly for him.

Wait...good...fluck DLsbury.

I have nothing against Ellsbury. Yes it was frustrating to have him on the DL so often, but he played well and hard when he was in the lineup. There's no dog in his game. Good luck to him.

I still think Cole would be a disaster at Yankee Stadium
The Yankees certainly don’t agree with you.

The drafted him #1 and gave him a blank check to not go to UCLA...and here we are 5 years later and they are about to trade some legit chips to get him.

That’s a pretty impressive stalking for any player.

Clearly they thought they were right the 1st time and think they are right again.

I’ll side with them.

The Yankees certainly don’t agree with you.

The drafted him #1 and gave him a blank check to not go to UCLA...and here we are 5 years later and they are about to trade some legit chips to get him.

That’s a pretty impressive stalking for any player.

Clearly they thought they were right the 1st time and think they are right again.

I’ll side with them.

Yea they have never been wrong before
atfVfvh.gif

Yea they have never been wrong before
atfVfvh.gif
Yet I guarantee they have a better track record than you.

27 World Championships to your...

Personally I don’t want Cole, but if they are pushing that hard...2x, then yeah...I trust them a whole hell of a lot more than you and my wagon is hitched there.

Sorry, I’m not one of your followers on this.

Yet I guarantee they have a better track record than you.

27 World Championships to your...

Personally I don’t want Cole, but if they are pushing that hard...2x, then yeah...I trust them a whole hell of a lot more than you and my wagon is hitched there.

Sorry, I’m not one of your followers on this.

So I don't want Cole on the Yankees, you don't want Cole on the Yankees, but hey lets trust them because they went after a pitcher twice. Oh by the way they were head over heels in love with Javier Vazquez...twice, how did that work out?

So I don't want Cole on the Yankees, you don't want Cole on the Yankees, but hey lets trust them because they went after a pitcher twice. Oh by the way they were head over heels in love with Javier Vazquez...twice, how did that work out?
Not as good as Key, Cone, Clemens and CC...but I also don’t think they were ‘head over heels’ for him.

Especially the 2nd time.

Not as good as Key, Cone, Clemens and CC...but I also don’t think they were ‘head over heels’ for him.

Especially the 2nd time.

Of course you don't because it wouldn't help you to agree

Of course you don't because it wouldn't help you to agree
I don’t know where u are going with this, other than your precious post wasn’t agreed with and you can’t take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom