2018 Yankees Thread... | Page 102 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Thread...

I got 45/49

Would’ve had more but ran out of time as I was all pissed they weren’t counting Robinson 2x and kept resubmitting it.

Robertson...argh...

Michael Kay just said A’s have the lowest batting average in majors against pitches that are 97 mph or more. And Sevi throws mostly fast balls. And the A’s hit the most fly balls in majors and Sevi allows the fewest fly balls on Yankee staff. And fly balls in Yankee Stadium means home runs. That’s why he thinks Boone went with Sevi over Happ. Plus if we win, it gives Happ 2 starts vs the Dead Sox whom he’s done real well against.

Michael Kay just said A’s have the lowest batting average in majors against pitches that are 97 mph or more. And Sevi throws mostly fast balls. And the A’s hit the most fly balls in majors and Sevi allows the fewest fly balls on Yankee staff. And fly balls in Yankee Stadium means home runs. That’s why he thinks Boone went with Sevi over Happ. Plus if we win, it gives Happ 2 starts vs the Dead Sox whom he’s done real well against.

I actually think your latter reason drove this decision more than the former. If that's true that would be kinda crazy. Never look beyond what's in front of you now. Happ has undeniably been the better pitcher over the last two months.

Rodney is very shaky. This is where the game gets out of hand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom