2018 Yankees Thread... | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Thread...

AC9EB6EE-BA9E-4E0B-B21A-AF0F66EF2FB2.jpeg

I think you already know what/who would be in that rear view mirror.

Yeah, for today, I do. That's why I asked? If there is nothing in your rearview, aren't in last? So clearly Chip screwed this up already.

Yeah, for today, I do. That's why I asked? If there is nothing in your rearview, aren't in last? So clearly Chip screwed this up already.
Unless those in last are so far behind they are about to be lapped. You know like that old Hippie saying I’m so far behind I think I’m in first.

Shows how desperate the sux were that they were trying to get 5 outs from Kimbrell, and he's never done that before.

Now, that's funny...

Well done.

I'm mystified at how bad they actually are. I'll stop talking about them now, but, man, really really bad. And that's with 33% of their wins being in one series against the Yanks in the Bronx. Obviously before the jet took off.

What makes the Yankees great this year and championship caliber is that when the pitching is shaky, they hit the crap out of the ball. When they are struggling at the plate, they get great pitching. They do whatever is needed.

What makes the Yankees great this year and championship caliber is that when the pitching is shaky, they hit the crap out of the ball. When they are struggling at the plate, they get great pitching. They do whatever is needed.
To be fair, regardless what happens tonight, they have struggled versus the 1st place sux angels, Astros & Indians by losing at least 1 game in that 4 series gauntlet...I like them to straighten this ship out v all the 2nd-4th place teams coming up on the schedule here.

A nice 20-0 Run should get them back on track.

Wondering how much longer Betances is going to last? At some point he may need to be relegated to mop up duties for a bit and maybe even spend a little time in SWB. He is definitely not cutting it in any type of meaningful hold or setup positions...

Wondering how much longer Betances is going to last? At some point he may need to be relegated to mop up duties for a bit and maybe even spend a little time in SWB. He is definitely not cutting it in any type of meaningful hold or setup positions...

I wonder how long it takes Boone to realize that Betances can't pitch two straight innings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom