2018 Yankees Thread... | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Thread...

I wonder how long it takes Boone to realize that Betances can't pitch two straight innings.
Seriously.

Especially after a long break.

As good as he looked in the 7th and as drained as the pen was...he sat too long.

Seriously.

Especially after a long break.

As good as he looked in the 7th and as drained as the pen was...he sat too long.

I understand the general consternation with Betances but last night he looked pretty good. He faced the Sox first seven hitters, retired six, fanned three and gave up a can of corn that drifted into the stands but would have been an out in every other park in the league. That's just bad luck.

I understand the general consternation with Betances but last night he looked pretty good. He faced the Sox first seven hitters, retired six, fanned three and gave up a can of corn that drifted into the stands but would have been an out in every other park in the league. That's just bad luck.
It’s hard to get on him for ‘last night’ but the proof is in the pudding...he’s rarely good in a 2nd inning.

If any of you are watching today’s game, look for a little bumper piece with the cutest kid ever wearing a Syracuse Zumba hat getting his Didi bat. That’s my little man!!

Just wanted to make sure you guys knew the Yanks were on MLB network this afternoon. You guys get so few chances to see your team on national tv that I would hate for anyone to miss ...

Yanks need to win today and tomorrow. No 3 game losing streaks and keep winning series.

What happened to Headley being deadly ? You used to be able to bank on Chase.

Nice job by Gardy and Sanchez on the throw to home/ play at the plate.

Props to Engelberg on the phenomenal effort with the catch and tag.

Last edited:
Would somebody mention to Boone not to pull his hat down below his nose at every post-game Q&A?

So... how's the infield gonna shake out?

Torres and Andujar have shown they can handle the MLB level.

Drury probably able to come back soon.

Bird could be back soon.

What's the answer?

So... how's the infield gonna shake out?

Torres and Andujar have shown they can handle the MLB level.

Drury probably able to come back soon.

Bird could be back soon.

What's the answer?
Austin could go down also if I’m not mistaken. Walker is still around too. Right now they only have three bench players. They could extend that to four and go to a seven man bullpen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom