2018 Yankees Thread... | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Thread...

Yeah I know, but what's the best infield they could start and have on the bench?
If all guys are 100%, it would have to be Bird, Torres, Andujar and Didi, right?

Wally Pipped?
Andujar hasn’t slumped enough for the demotion.

Plus, we need to see a few more weeks of Drury healthy before he comes up and someone really loses their job.

This is Birds future too, he will need to prove healthy for at least a month at Scranton before he sees the Bronx.

Andujar hasn’t slumped enough for the demotion.

Plus, we need to see a few more weeks of Drury healthy before he comes up and someone really loses their job.

This is Birds future too, he will need to prove healthy for a month at Scranton before he sees the Bronx.

Bird's in Trenton today.

Trust the process. ;)

If all guys are 100%, it would have to be Bird, Torres, Andujar and Didi, right?
Torres and Andujar have high ceilings, but I am hesitant to declare that they are currently (i.e., for the 2018 season) better offensive players than Walker and Drury.

Wonder what the corresponding move will be. Would guess Hale?

Yes, but you’d be rolling into the playoffs with basically 3 untested guys.

That’s why Walker and Drury are here.

Playoffs are for adults.

Last year was huge...

Yes, but you’d be rolling into the playoffs with basically 3 untested guys.

That’s why Walker and Drury are here.

Playoffs are for adults.

Last year was huge...
You're right, Drury's 6 at bat and .167 batting average in 3 postseason game experience is huge.

You're right, Drury's 6 at bat and .167 batting average in 3 postseason game experience is huge.
6 more than Torres and Andujar...combined.

It’s also more about MLB at bats, but you know that.

Or clearly...not.

Another sux fan slipped through the fence...

6 more than Torres and Andujar...combined.

It’s also more about MLB at bats, but you know that.

Or clearly...not.

Another sux fan slipped through the fence...
I am a Yankee fan and you said that the playoffs are for adults. Meaning age or experience in the postseason is what counts? Walker has some experience, but I want to roll with the young guys. Torres is special. Jury is out on Andujar, but by the time the postseason rolls around, we will have a good idea if he is ready.

I am a Yankee fan and you said that the playoffs are for adults. Meaning age or experience in the postseason is what counts? Walker has some experience, but I want to roll with the young guys. Torres is special. Jury is out on Andujar, but by the time the postseason rolls around, we will have a good idea if he is ready.
Both.

At least 1 or the other.

Judge has 13 playoff games and will have 2 seasons.

Drury, obviously has a smaller cache, but has over 1000 plate appearances and is a major leaguer...despite being at Scranton.

Stunned I’m having a debate with a ‘so called’ Yankee fan about that post.

Both.

At least 1 or the other.

Judge has 13 playoff games and will have 2 seasons.

Drury, obviously has a smaller cache, but has over 1000 plate appearances and is a major leaguer...despite being at Scranton.

Stunned I’m having a debate with a ‘so called’ Yankee fan about that post.
I get your point.

I also would say that Andujar has done more to keep his job this season than Drury has.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom