2018 Yankees Thread... | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Thread...

I'm leaning towards the big FA acquisitions being pitchers. Get a guy like Corbin or something. Maybe Kershaw opts out.

We don't need to tie up money for a hitter at positions where we have young, team controlled hitters. I love me some Machado and Harper, but that just isn't where we have a huge need. Give super fat, shorter term contracts for pitchers.

I’m know he’s 34, but I’d consider giving Charlie Morton a 10 year contract for $300M to ensure we never have to face him again.

So before 1st pitch on Friday, Frazier will have accumulated 3 days on a MLB roster, without playing, with not 1 game finished and without having ever logged off his Fortnite account.

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say he also doesn’t need to be sent back to NYC as he’s not a whimpy as all shlit redsux player.

I’m not sure what’s more annoying, the Yankees ‘bye’ week so early in the season or no NBA playoffs on a Thursday.

At least the Yankees have picked up at least 2 in the LOSS column over the sux.

so our plans for next sat fell through a bit so I pivoted and bought the last 2 seats together for the SWB/Chiefs game for me and little man

happens to be an Arron Judge bobblehead day

I'm expecting the lineup to include Drury, Wade, Bird, McKinney and maybe Thairo and Red Thunder. Hopefully Justus or Chance on the bump. Should be a good day.

so our plans for next sat fell through a bit so I pivoted and bought the last 2 seats together for the SWB/Chiefs game for me and little man

happens to be an Arron Judge bobblehead day

I'm expecting the lineup to include Drury, Wade, Bird, McKinney and maybe Thairo and Red Thunder. Hopefully Justus or Chance on the bump. Should be a good day.

Did Red Thunder get sent back down?

not yet. its a week from sat so who knows what happens by then.
Hicks, could(should) be there.

On the edit: Sheffield pitches Wednesday, so no.

Last edited:
OTOH he is a career .231 hitter.
Indeed, and he is 28 so I understand your perspective. In six years, he has played the equivalent of about three seasons. Last spring, he finally showed signs that he could be a good hitter. We know he is a gifted athlete. I don’t know what kind of hitter he is yet. He is running out of time to show us, but I can wait a little longer.

I see a lot of Jeter when Gleyber is at the plate.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom