2018 Yankees Thread... | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Thread...

And his time on the DL for the hand fracture doesn’t count towards the 80 right ?

Edit: He can serve them concurrently.

I get your point.

I also would say that Andujar has done more to keep his job this season than Drury has.
Most definitely.

And Cash obviously agrees.

Drury really hasn’t even played.

Andujar is showing signs that he may need some more Scranton time, OBP under 300 now.

No reasons to think he’s not the future, but it might not be this October. Too early to tell on all.

Hell, 3rd could even be Machado...

And his time on the DL for the hand fracture doesn’t count towards the 80 right ?

Edit: He can serve them concurrently.
Really??

So it’s more of a 80 games of no pay than no play.

Damn the MLBPA is good...

Most definitely.

And Cash obviously agrees.

Drury really hasn’t even played.

Andujar is showing signs that he may need some more Scranton time, OBP under 300 now.

No reasons to think he’s not the future, but it might not be this October. Too early to tell on all.

Hell, 3rd could even be Machado...
I'm leaning towards the big FA acquisitions being pitchers. Get a guy like Corbin or something. Maybe Kershaw opts out.

We don't need to tie up money for a hitter at positions where we have young, team controlled hitters. I love me some Machado and Harper, but that just isn't where we have a huge need. Give super fat, shorter term contracts for pitchers.

I'm leaning towards the big FA acquisitions being pitchers. Get a guy like Corbin or something. Maybe Kershaw opts out.

We don't need to tie up money for a hitter at positions where we have young, team controlled hitters. I love me some Machado and Harper, but that just isn't where we have a huge need. Give super fat, shorter term contracts for pitchers.
Oh, I agree.

Was just spit balling the craziness.

We could offer our old friend Buck a few stud A and AA guys with no future here to rent Machado for a run...and still ship higher players (cough and DLsbury cough...somebody is fluckin taking him) for pitchers.

Empire+State+Building+Lights+Turn+Red+Honor+HzhEk4hO2EIx.jpg

Oh, I agree.

Was just spit balling the craziness.

We could offer our old friend Buck a few stud A and AA guys with no future here to rent Machado for a run...and still ship higher players (cough and DLsbury cough...somebody is fluckin taking him) for pitchers.
Yeah, Cashman's got room to get creative.

Has anyone fallen off a cliff like Didi?

For far too long I've waited patiently for Aaron Hicks to be the effective professional hitter I thought he could be. He looks good in the lobby but he is a career .231 hitter. Two Thirty One. He is a back-up. Occasional pinch hitter and possible late inning defensive replacement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom