2018 Yankees Thread... | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Thread...

Loaisiga would also be lined up for Friday, and Cessa might be ready to come off the DL.

He's pretty good at baseball.
He... he AIGHT.
B648B176-EC61-4847-AD0C-BAF1A4910431.gif

How much longer do we have to watch Hicks look clueless at the plate? Frazier should have his spot.

How much longer do we have to watch Hicks look clueless at the plate?
I will run out of patience eventually too, but he has been doing alright lately (8 of 24 in June).

I just took a quick look at Hicks' splits. I had not noticed that he has been far better on the road this season. I am sure it is just an anomaly.

Isn’t this what Tanaka did a few years ago ?
From 2014: Tanaka has partial UCL tear; rehab recommended

He was out 2.5 months.
The article indicates they did the PRP before he went out, not both. I've not heard of doing both at the same time, and I have multiple friends who have had both for shoulder or hip injuries. None of them did both at the same time.

EDIT - Just did a bit more research and it looks like some docs are using PRP when doing the stem cell injections now. Interesting.

Last edited:
"As it stands now, when Kay is off, Singleton, Ruocco or John Flaherty handle the calls on YES. Ruocco potentially could receive more of those assignments."
Not a huge fan of Ruocco and I have no earthly idea why Flash is allowed anywhere near a microphone.

Kay is good enough for me. A lot better than the radio team.

"As it stands now, when Kay is off, Singleton, Ruocco or John Flaherty handle the calls on YES. Ruocco potentially could receive more of those assignments."
Not a huge fan of Ruocco and I have no earthly idea why Flash is allowed anywhere near a microphone.

I love the radio team!

Kay Coney O'Neill and call it a day. Let the game speak for itself and the announcers entertain during dry spells.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom