2018 Yankees Thread... | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Thread...

"As it stands now, when Kay is off, Singleton, Ruocco or John Flaherty handle the calls on YES. Ruocco potentially could receive more of those assignments."
Not a huge fan of Ruocco and I have no earthly idea why Flash is allowed anywhere near a microphone.

Kay is good enough for me. A lot better than the radio team.

I think Flaherty and Cone are excellent. The rest of em on tv? Meh. Radio? Train wreck.

Forgot you guys were playing the Nationals this series so I'll cheer for you for a few nights. Good job Yanks!

Assuming that's the move for Loaisiga (he's already on the 40)..

Gets us back to 13 arms.

Officially official...

I don't get the AA call up. why not AAA? Hales been there before and he's scheduled for tomorrow night which they could have tweaked his pitching the past week or more to be available tonight. Or is he out of options?

I don't get the AA call up. why not AAA? Hales been there before and he's scheduled for tomorrow night which they could have tweaked his pitching the past week or more to be available tonight. Or is he out of options?
I think he is out of options because last time they DFA’d him. Also, he’s not on the 40.

Would a package like Bird/Drury/Florial/minor league pitching prospects that are not Sheffield get DeGrom from the Mets?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom