2018 Yankees Thread... | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Thread...

Technically,this game started a month ago.

Juan Soto was still in AA.

That Soto is pretty dame good. Gotta start pitching around him as the rest of that lineup outside of Harper isn't that good.

Even Dlsbury might be an improvement over Hicks at this point, just a mess at the plate.

Good win but we really need to get the offense going again. Asking a lot of the bullpen.

Ian it me, or have the Yankees basically played 1st and 2nd place teams for the last month and a half while the sux have toured the basement??

Ian it me, or have the Yankees basically played 1st and 2nd place teams for the last month and a half while the sux have toured the basement??

Must be you. In the last three weeks the Sox have played four road games in Houston and four road games in Seattle. Have also played 39 road games vs 32 for the Yanks.

Must be you. In the last three weeks the Sox have played four road games in Houston and four road games in Seattle. Have also played 39 road games vs 32 for the Yanks.
Month and a half, I looked...I’m right.

Month and a half, I looked...I’m right.
Yankees have played the Orioles, Tigers, Nationals, Mets, Blue Jays, Rays, and Nationals this month before the Mariners yesterday.
I mean this murder’s row your right first or second place teams all month.

Yankees have played the Orioles, Tigers, Nationals, Mets, Blue Jays, Rays, and Nationals this month before the Mariners yesterday.
I mean this murder’s row your right first or second place teams all month.
Houston 2x, wash 2x, cle, sea, California, mets always feel like the WS, got Philly before sux a 2nd time.

There’s also some clunkers but it just seem like eventually we will get all scrubs and you won’t.

Houston 2x, wash 2x, cle, sea, California, mets always feel like the WS, got Philly before sux a 2nd time.

There’s also some clunkers but it just seem like eventually we will get all scrubs and you won’t.

When Boston returns home Friday after this road trip they will have 47 games remaining at Fenway and just 30 on the road.

Saw today the Sux have won 3 series all year against teams above .500.
They split 4 game series at Houston and Seattle.
They are 3-3 vs. New York.

The thing is baseball is full of crap.
In the AL only Boston, New York, Houston are good.
Cleveland is okay.
Seattle is okay.

Boston swept the Angels and beat a Atlanta 2 of 3 but the whole league sucks.
Both Boston and New York are going to win 100+.

Cleveland is okay.
Seattle is okay.

And one of them will have to face either Houston or Seattle in a one game play in.

Cleveland is okay.
Seattle is okay.

Yanks 5-2 v stros
Yanks 4-2 v California
Yanks 3-0 v Tribe
Yanks 3-3 v sux
Yanks 2-2 v nuts in ridiculous series
Yanks 1-0 v mariners

Then got Philly, sux and Braves in a row!! @Tribe in July then finally after that in mid month...can really make some hay in through August and September with just the sux and a roadie to Seattle on ‘Week 1’.

Sux have about 2 weeks to make their move...

Felix looks like his best days are behind him. Got lucky that inning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom