2018 Yankees Thread... | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Thread...

I can’t see Angelos trading his star to the Yankees unless they paid for it In prospects.
As has been mentioned previously when DeGrom is brought up it would cost a real package and Yankee fans have said they don’t think Cashman will pay in real prospects.
Thus this Machado stuff is being leaked by Baltimore to probably try and get Cleveland or other teams up their offers with the Yankees involved.

If you guys got Machado this is your lineup.

Gardner LF
Judge RF
Machado 3B
Stanton DH
Didi SS
Sanchez C
Hicks CF
Andujar 1B
Gleyber 2B

I don’t see it happening though. As it would cost something real to Baltimore.

If the Nats traded Harper their fanbase would revolt losing him in FA not as much.
If the Yankees are going to dangle real prospects go after Madison Bumgarner in SF if the Mets won’t deal DeGrom.
Bats aren’t the Yankees problem. Every team goes hot and cold but they end up usually what the back of the baseball card averages out too..

Hmmm...very intriguing.

Realistically, Machado might be better at transitioning to 1st if the Yankees really want to think outside the box, but Harper would add another left handed bat to an already right handed heavy line-up. Looking ahead though the Yankees may have an outfield spot available next year if they don't resign Gardy and if Frazier is included in a trade for a pitcher. Frankly, I'm all for sitting pat at the moment and going with what they have. Tanaka comes back today and Sanchez and Torres will be back after the break so the line-up and rotation should be set. Only pitcher I would make a play for is DeGrom and he is probably unattainable.

I can’t see Angelos trading his star to the Yankees unless they paid for it In prospects.
As has been mentioned previously when DeGrom is brought up it would cost a real package and Yankee fans have said they don’t think Cashman will pay in real prospects.
Thus this Machado stuff is being leaked by Baltimore to probably try and get Cleveland or other teams up their offers with the Yankees involved.

Gardner LF
Judge RF
Machado 3B
Stanton DH
Didi SS
Sanchez C
Hicks CF
Andujar 1B
Gleyber 2B

If the Nats traded Harper their fanbase would revolt losing him in FA not as much.
If the Yankees are going to dangle real prospects go after Madison Bumgarner in SF if the Mets won’t deal DeGrom.
Bats aren’t the Yankees problem. Every team goes hot and cold but they end up usually what the back of the baseball card averages out too..
Like you said, probably won't happen, but I love that lineup. I don't want to trade either Torres or Andujar period.

Gardner LF
Judge RF
Machado 3B
Stanton DH
Didi SS
Sanchez C
Hicks CF
Andujar 1B
Gleyber 2B

How good is Machado at 3rd base because I love Andujar there?

How good is Machado at 3rd base because I love Andujar there?
He has won 2 gold gloves at 3rd and in 2013 won the Platinum glove meaning he was the best fielder of all positions in the AL that year.
He is a SS so he can play 3rd easily.

He's great.

The thing is, he's gonna be really expensive.

I think the opportunity cost is too high.

I'd rather the resources go to pitching arms.
Since the Steinbrenner boys like to stay under the cap, then it's gotta be Andujar for the value.

Since the Steinbrenner boys like to stay under the cap, then it's gotta be Andujar for the value.
Tell you the truth I have been very pleased with Andujar’s glove. Bat is obviously there. Just needs a little better pitch selection.

Sounds like Machado and Britton for Frazier, German and Drury is a possibility, or at least being discussed. Or maybe just bs.

Sounds like Machado and Britton for Frazier, German and Drury is a possibility, or at least being discussed. Or maybe just bs.
Yeah there's no way that's actually the deal.

Brutal loss. Cant let the ONE semblance of a MLB hitter on the mlbs worst freekin team the Orioles beat you. Would also be nice if we could you know score a bunch of runs like Boston is against these awful teams.

We'd have won if Cash pulled the trigger on the Machado trade 5 hours ago. :rolleyes:

already prepping for the wild card game

giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom