2018 Yankees Thread... | Page 84 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Thread...

Well that went as I expected. SMH:vomit:

This teams leads the league in loading the bases with no outs and scoring no runs.

Obviously getting Judge and Sanchez back will help a ton but Sanchez is only slight above .200 himself. This team needs additional reinforcements if at all possible. Frazier would help but getting another infielder who can hit somewhere close to average would be great because Walker and Bird have been awful. 1st base is a major concern next year and beyond. Torres really seems to be struggling right now as well.
. Hope for Judge and Sanchez to come back strong and make everyone in the lineup that much better. Pitching hasn’t been all that great either. Best case scenario have home field advantage for the wild card game. Get hot and catch the Red Sox in an overconfident mood (could you blame them). Can’t even worry about first base for next year but I read somewhere that Harper has been practicing there.

Oh and by the way. The bottom half of the lineup that was trotted out there today is god awful and should not in its entirety ever show up on a mlb line up card.

So how about that Braves game? Figured I'd bring the talk over here since the Yankees and Red Sox fans couldn't stay in their own thread.

So how about that Braves game? Figured I'd bring the talk over here since the Yankees and Red Sox fans couldn't stay in their own thread.
Speaking of the Braves, they play the Red Sox coming up

Moderators, we need an exterminator fast...

This thread is going to hell...it is being infested with braves, mets and sux fans...

Moderators, we need an exterminator fast...

This thread is going to hell...it is being infested with braves, mets and sux fans...

394.jpg

When you post the tweet that Greg Bird has been outrighted to Trenton, drinks on me for all the Yankee fans here.

Celebrating the 98 Yankees today. Some of these guys haven’t aged(Tino, Posada, Pettite). Others Look like they have never turned down food(Knoblauch).

Also weird with no mention of Girardi at all.

When you post the tweet that Greg Bird has been outrighted to Trenton, drinks on me for all the Yankee fans here.

Without knowing for sure, I'd bet he saw a lot better pitches when Judge and Sanchez were in the lineup. But he has certainly been a hole in the batting order lately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom