2018 Yankees Thread... | Page 85 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Thread...

One of the Jays announcers today said Sanchez was close to being ready. Any confirmation of that?
No games tomorrow and Thursday with a marlin island in between.

Higgy today and Tuesday, Ro on Wednesday.

Makes no sense to see Sanchez before Friday at the earliest.

That sound u hear is the Yankee October Machine grinding and rumbling as the oil works it’s way through the the old reliable engine.

Steroid Twins Papi and Manny are gone...1918 all over again.

It’s time to Make America Great in baseball too.
A-Rod juicing in 2009. Don’t play that game. Let’s taint that title and Clemens juicing and your boy Petitte admitting it.
No doubt Stanton, Lloyd, those bullpen guys were juicing as well.

No team was clean.

A-Rod juicing in 2009. Don’t play that game. Let’s taint that title and Clemens juicing and your boy Petitte admitting it.
No doubt Stanton, Lloyd, those bullpen guys were juicing as well.

No team was clean.
Pettitte used HGH in the off season to heal quicker.

It was not illegal at the time.

Pettitte used HGH in the off season to heal quicker.

It was not illegal at the time.
Please tell me David Ortiz what used then.
How do you know it wasn’t HGH?

Pettitte cheated he admitted used performance enhancing drugs to recover faster.

By the book he is a cheater and by your logic should taint everything as we don’t know if that is the only time he did anything.

Please tell me David Ortiz what used then.
How do you know it wasn’t HGH?

Pettitte cheated he admitted used performance enhancing drugs to recover faster.

By the book he is a cheater and by your logic should taint everything as we don’t know if that is the only time he did anything.
Pettitte took nothing more than what he thought was a better option than a cortisone shot.

6 years later, during the ridiculousness of that failed witch hunt, he properly told what he did as he is an honorable classy man.

That sound u hear is the Yankee October Machine grinding and rumbling as the oil works it’s way through the the old reliable engine.
Why because you beat up on the pitiful blue jays. You better pray that the Yankees machine doesn't see the Astros in that wild card game.

Steroid Twins Papi and Manny are gone...1918 all over again.

It’s time to Make America Great in baseball too.
Didn't that revved up machine just lose to the Rays 2 out of 3 at home ? Papi and Ortiz didn't play in the 4 game sweep a couple of weeks ago.

Pettitte took nothing more than what he thought was a better option than a cortisone shot.

6 years later, during the ridiculousness of that failed witch hunt, he properly told what he did as he is an honorable classy man.
LOL.
HGH isn’t a cortisone shot. Also your ignore how many drugs A-Rod was popping during the 2009 season when god knows you don’t win that title without his drugs.

Didn't that revved up machine just lose to the Rays 2 out of 3 at home ? Papi and Ortiz didn't play in the 4 game sweep a couple of weeks ago.
Hence the engine just starting up.

And in that bean town series...Neither did Sanchez, Judge and basically Torres.

It’s all good, u won the division.

All the pressure of the greatest season ever is on you...we all know how that worked out for the chowdaheads in football...

Hence the engine just starting up.

And in that bean town series...Neither did Sanchez, Judge and basically Torres.

It’s all good, u won the division.

All the pressure of the greatest season ever is on you...we all know how that worked out for the chowdaheads in football...
The pats have won 5 super bowls. They can answer for themselves. The yanks have been a .500 team for the last 76 games. Sanchez (all .188 of him) Judge and Torres have played in most of them. The Sox have played with Betts hurt this season, he has played only a couple of games more that Judge this season, and the sox did just fine. The Sox have had a lot of starting pitchers out this year. As I recall, Sale missed his start and Johnson took his place in one of those Sox wins. I love me a good wild card game.

Andujar or Torres for ROY?

I think it should be Andujar. Offensively he has been the most consistent and seems to be increasing his numbers...Torres since his DL stint hasn't seemed like he is 100% back.

Andujar or Torres for ROY?

I think it should be Andujar. Offensively he has been the most consistent and seems to be increasing his numbers...Torres since his DL stint hasn't seemed like he is 100% back.
That’s why they play the games.

1 month ago it clearly was Torres.

Now it’s clearly Andujar.

Maybe Tyler Austin goes on a tear for the Twins.

Let’s see what happens...

Five years ago today ...

What a delight it was to watch this guy play, and especially to get him on pinstripes even for the short time we had him.

That’s why they play the games.

1 month ago it clearly was Torres.

Now it’s clearly Andujar.

Maybe Tyler Austin goes on a tear for the Twins.

Let’s see what happens...

Austin has a lot of catching up to do in 5+ weeks. But if his dad had a vote...

Torres has another run in him.

I don't know why anyone is pitching the ball within 2 feet of the plate to Andujar right now. He'd probably still swing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom