2018 Yankees Thread... | Page 91 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Thread...

the Yankees are sending RHP Domingo Acevedo, IF Thairo Estrada, OF Estevan Florial, RHP Jordan Foley, RHP Hobie Harris, IF Steven Sensley, and RHP Matt Wivinis to the Arizona Fall League this year.

never even heard of some of them

I'm guessing that means the prognosis for Judge is no bueno.

Still can't hold a bat. Every day that Shane Robinson is in the lineup is a day wasted. I know there was tough luck with Frazier being hurt too, but it's hard to believe that it had come to that.

the Yankees are sending RHP Domingo Acevedo, IF Thairo Estrada, OF Estevan Florial, RHP Jordan Foley, RHP Hobie Harris, IF Steven Sensley, and RHP Matt Wivinis to the Arizona Fall League this year.

never even heard of some of them
Acevedo and Florial are the names to remember imo. Estrada evidently won't be there as a Yankee prospect anymore.

Got to get. MLB bat.

Stanton needs to rest.

IMO the earliest we see Judge is 2 weeks he not even swinging a bat for crying out loud.

Gardy could use some days off too, Yanks re being taxed heavily in the OF.

Got to get. MLB bat.

Stanton needs to rest.

IMO the earliest we see Judge is 2 weeks he not even swinging a bat for crying out loud.

Gardy could use some days off too, Yanks re being taxed heavily in the OF.
You guys will be playing September call ups like Spring Training games the last 2 weeks of the season.
Baseball is about to become second fiddle these next 2-3 weeks.
Boston/New York/ Cleveland are going to Coast in September.
The only race left is Oakland-Houston and loser goes to the Bronx.

Cutch in RF, Frazier in LF, and Hicks in CF with Gardner as a late defensive replacement and pinch runner. There's your standard September lineup. Stanton as the DH for most games.

Love Gardy, but his bat has been dreadful since the end of May and trending in the wrong direction - even against RHers.

You guys will be playing September call ups like Spring Training games the last 2 weeks of the season.
Baseball is about to become second fiddle these next 2-3 weeks.
Boston/New York/ Cleveland are going to Coast in September.
The only race left is Oakland-Houston and loser goes to the Bronx.

Yankees can't coast too much. 5 up in loss column over Oakland with 3 games at Oakland next week. Home field in the WC game is not locked up.

Boone still hasn't learned with Betances. Dellin is the mogwai of this team. Follow three simple rules and he's fine. 1. Can't close, 2. Can't enter game with runners on base, 3. Can't pitch two innings. Follow those and it's cream cheese. You break one and he turns into a gremlin on the mound.

Boone still hasn't learned with Betances. Dellin is the mogwai of this team. Follow three simple rules and he's fine. 1. Can't close, 2. Can't enter game with runners on base, 3. Can't pitch two innings. Follow those and it's cream cheese. You break one and he turns into a gremlin on the mound.
And the thing is, with this bullpen, there is absolutely no reason to try to test anyone of those 3 rules.

If we lose the division by 1 (not happening) that’s the 1.

Nothing against the guy, because he looks a little like my cousin (who is not a baseball player) but the next tweet I want to see from the Yankees is that Shane Robinson has been sent back to wherever to make room on the ML Roster for Andrew McCutchen.

Nothing against the guy, because he looks a little like my cousin (who is not a baseball player) but the next tweet I want to see from the Yankees is that Shane Robinson has been sent back to wherever to make room on the ML Roster for Andrew McCutchen.
If he’s not gonna make it today, Robinson isn’t going nowhere till October.

And he still will likely be with the team, working out, shagging flys and participating in BP before putting on Civvies, grabbing a beer and watching the game from a box.

If he’s not gonna make it today, Robinson isn’t going nowhere till October.

And he still will likely be with the team, working out, shagging flys and participating in BP before putting on Civvies, grabbing a beer and watching the game from a box.
I guess that goes for Higgy too since the roster expands tomorrow. Oh well, just keep their bats away from ML pitching, not that that has been much of a problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom