2018 Yankees Thread... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Thread...

Looks like Jace Peterson also cleared waivers and was sent to SWB. He shows on their website.

FWIW; looks like that call up date has nothing to do with spending the rest of the year with the big club, it is just an arbitrary date in mid April for N extra year of control.

Signs are pointing to Gleyber for Wade on Thursday.

FWIW; looks like that call up date has nothing to do with spending the rest of the year with the big club, it is just an arbitrary date in mid April for N extra year of control.

Signs are pointing to Gleyber for Wade on Thursday.
Feel bad for Wade, but he hasn't shown much so far other than being a footnote in last Wednesday's Red Sox game. The one thing that gives me pause is that Gleyber is still learning second base. I wonder if Drury won't be coming back anytime soon.

Feel bad for Wade, but he hasn't shown much so far other than being a footnote in last Wednesday's Red Sox game. The one thing that gives me pause is that Gleyber is still learning second base. I wonder if Drury won't be coming back anytime soon.
Gut feeling only but don’t feel good about the whole Drury situation.

Gut feeling only but don’t feel good about the whole Drury situation.
It’s weird.

In theory he could come back quick because I’m sure he no longer has a headache and if he kept his mouth shut, he would’ve been playing already.

On the other hand, he may be done...forever..

Jace Peterson on his own special Scranton Shuttle...

giphy.gif

He can't come up until Wednesday at the earliest.

Temps at Gwinnett tonight are in the 40's.

Bubble wrap time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom