Marcus Cunningham, Syracuse, D, Grad, Global Health
Brendan Curry, Syracuse, M, So, Marketing
Jared Fernandez, Syracuse, LSM, So, Communication and rhetorical studies
Brett Kennedy, Syracuse, LSM, Jr, Info Management & Tech
David Lipka, Syracuse, M, Jr, Entrepreneurship and Emerging Enterprises
Drake Porter, Syracuse, G, Jr, Advertising
Stephen Rehfuss, Syracuse, A, Sr., Communication and Rhetorical Studies
Jamie Trimboli, Syracuse, M, Jr, Biology

Is Rehfuss actively trying to not be employable with that major?

Is Rehfuss actively trying to not be employable with that major?
Some degrees are more marketable than others for sure. Maybe he'll go the law school route like dad and sister.

NazLax30 ... before you start taking shots at the young men from behind your keyboard, take the time to learn your facts ... Rhefuss graduated summa cum laude from Syracuse in May and is starting his masters at the prestigious Newhouse School ... maybe you'll be lucky enough to work for him one day!

NazLax30 ... before you start taking shots at the young men from behind your keyboard, take the time to learn your facts ... Rhefuss graduated summa cum laude from Syracuse in May and is starting his masters at the prestigious Newhouse School ... maybe you'll be lucky enough to work for him one day!
Calm down.

He wasn't taking a shot at Rehfuss.

orange79, you're right ... silly me ... saying "Is Rehfuss actively trying to not be employable with that major?" ... is a compliment ... what could I have been thinking?

orange79, you're right ... silly me ... saying "Is Rehfuss actively trying to not be employable with that major?" ... is a compliment ... what could I have been thinking?
Pretty bold talk for a newbie.

Settle down. If you can't see he's taking a shot at the major, not Rehfuss, I don't know what to tell you.

Snarky comments and attitude don't fly here.

I was indeed making a well-worn joke about the communications degree and not taking a shot at Rehfuss. If anything I was taking a shot at myself, considering I have a degree in journalism but have been a lawyer for seven years.

Pretty bold talk for a newbie.

Settle down. If you can't see he's taking a shot at the major, not Rehfuss, I don't know what to tell you.

Snarky comments and attitude don't fly here.

Doubt ReLaxing will be making or surviving another 23,193 posts but I'm starting him off with two likes because his combativeness drew responses.

I was indeed making a well-worn joke about the communications degree and not taking a shot at Rehfuss. If anything I was taking a shot at myself, considering I have a degree in journalism but have been a lawyer for seven years.

With a background in journalism and lawyering, Naz can always become a Senator planting stories

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom