2019 ACC Media Days Wed. 7/18 & Thurs. 7/19, Charlotte | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2019 ACC Media Days Wed. 7/18 & Thurs. 7/19, Charlotte

Can I listen to this on satellite radio?

Yes, sorry I didnt see this earlier...I have been listening at work all day. Channel 317 for ACC Show on radio. A QB you may know is coming up with DB, and KC. If you want to watch the podium stuff go to the ACC App or ESPN App

Tommy and Kendall were just on ACC Radio (ch 371) on SiriusXM. Babers coming up after commercials. Kendall is so comfortable and smooth on the mic. Is he a communications major?

Tommy and Kendall were just on ACC Radio (ch 371) on SiriusXM. Babers coming up after commercials. Kendall is so comfortable and smooth on the mic. Is he a communications major?
Human Development and Family Science major

Babers just predicted that Szmyt will be kicking in the NFL.

I think that was our fabulous punter he was talking about. Though Andre certainly could have that in his future

Just finished watching Dino. I get why kids want to go to the big boy schools but if I had a son who played football and Dino came into my living room, I would be sold in 10 seconds. love that freaking guy!

FYI to all, ESPNU is doing 2 hours of coverage from ACC Media Days from 4-6P EST. I am sure Clemson will get a ton of that coverage but now that we don't suck and we have Dino, I am sure there will be a decent amount of SU coverage

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom