2019 Fall Ball ... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Fall Ball ...

FWIW, in the instgram post, it looks like Willie Klan is still on the team. At the beginning of the summer, Xanders has stated he entered the transfer portal.

FWIW, in the instgram post, it looks like Willie Klan is still on the team. At the beginning of the summer, Xanders has stated he entered the transfer portal.

Makes sense, if your Klan why not just enjoy your Sr year on a winning team with high aspirations versus starting for Wagner or Marist and winning 3 games.

Looks like in addition to new cleats, the team got new practice uniforms. These new ones match the text/style of the current game day jerseys. Probably means they stick with the same uniforms as the last few years.

"SU will have a second scrimmage this fall, its annual alumni game. The date for that contest has yet to be announced."

Dome's available on Oct 12 and Oct 19.

Dordy !!!

1568311060658.png

Looks like in addition to new cleats, the team got new practice uniforms. These new ones match the text/style of the current game day jerseys. Probably means they stick with the same uniforms as the last few years.
Those helmets are different.

I dont know if anyone noticed, but Mikey Berkman is wearing #3
Hey CuseGirl, how do you know Berkman is wearing #3 this year? Is the roster posted somewhere? I didn't see a #3 in any of the pics that were posted

This was a really encouraging article. The part about Dordivic watching tape with Donahue was especially insightful. It feels as though Donahue is very under appreciated so I'm glad when bits of storytelling surrounding him come out. I know it must be frustrating to miss a whole year with an injury, but it really sounds like Tucker has the right mindset going into this spring.

Lastly, I feel like every piece about a new season starts with how much muscle a given player has gained, but 17 pounds seems like a lot! By far a health and nutrition expert but it might take him some time getting used to that new frame. Encouraged by the work he put in, and as others have pointed out, Seebold also looks like he put in extra time in the weight room. Have always thought an important piece of any teams' success is the work they put into their fitness. Given the emphasis they are placing on social media with this early morning run, hopefully this will be a big part of the Orange game plan throughout the season.

Big news on the equipment front.

They look very similar to Cascade, but have always thought of Cascade as the best. STX outfits all the other equipment for the team, so I guess this is just a natural progression.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom