2019 Fall Camp: Practice Day #1, Friday, 8/2/19 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Fall Camp: Practice Day #1, Friday, 8/2/19

Does anyone know what, "ending practice by breaking the team down" mean? I googled it and nothing came up.
I guess we'll have to see on the next episode of la familia!

Did I read that right? They had a three hour practice. Old School

Yeah. These sessions are listed as longer than usual. Normally 2-2.5 hours, right?

Quietest opening day of practice I can ever remember. But that's fine. We'll just call it the calm before the storm.

It’s “quiet” because we have been fed content throughout the summer & La Familia has crescendoed the last week.

Job well done by the AD.

Now if camp can remain quiet with none of those “lower body injury” releases, I’ll be happy.

It’s “quiet” because we have been fed content throughout the summer & La Familia has crescendoed the last week.

Job well done by the AD.

Now if camp can remain quiet with none of those “lower body injury” releases, I’ll be happy.
Yup, until the depth chart for week 1 (reflecting hopefully no injuries) less is more

Cordy upper right. Great to see him out there. There’s no doubt in my mind that he’ll positively impact our season, both as a potential special teams terror & mentor to the young DBs.

Quietest opening day of practice I can ever remember. But that's fine. We'll just call it the calm before the storm.

That, and closing the first practice to the media.

Not complaining, just saying. Quiet.

That, and closing the first practice to the media.

Not complaining, just saying. Quiet.
Stephen Bailey said it was the first time he can remember no media was allowed to cover even a small part of the opening practice. The staff is not going to win any awards for being helpful to the media but if they keep winning games, no one will mind much.

There's a reason, for the beginning of the season. ;)

Also great to see RB Abdul Adams in a photo on Cuse.com. Was concerned after seeing him in a sling during the spring game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom