2019 Fall Camp: Practice Day #3, Monday, 8/5/2019 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Fall Camp: Practice Day #3, Monday, 8/5/2019

Does anyone know what's up with Caleb Okechukwu? He also missed the whole spring..

Did the Devito to TJ tweet get deleted? it wont show anymore

Does anyone know what's up with Caleb Okechukwu? He also missed the whole spring..
Was coming on to ask the same question. Both he and Hendrix were supposed to be key recruits. Would love to have them both back at practice ASAP.

Did the Devito to TJ tweet get deleted? it wont show anymore
It's an issue with tweets not always loading on this site. I can see it when i switch browsers and on twitter.com.

Cannot wait to watch Tommy play catch with TJ and Co.

TJ will be a 1st or 2nd team All-ACC IMHO. Kid is a game-changer.

That's a lofty expectation... takes a lot to be 1st or 2nd Team All-ACC, especially at WR. Hope you're right.

That's a lofty expectation... takes a lot to be 1st or 2nd Team All-ACC, especially at WR. Hope you're right.

Not really, he could lead the ACC in targets. TJ and TD have good chemistry. Expecting excellent things, tbh.

I know it sounds like hyperbole, especially with having more WR talent this year than in 2016, but Trishton could put up AET type numbers this year

I know it sounds like hyperbole, especially with having more WR talent this year than in 2016, but Trishton could put up AET type numbers this year
Someone was commenting on the sideline with the Trishton catch. Sounded like that's a 5 star catch?

Between Harris, Jackson, Riley and N. Johnson, those four alone are capable of creating problems for defenses.

If any of the newcomers/younger guys (S. Johnson, C. Jordan, A. Queeley, etc.) take a next step... scary.

Between Harris, Jackson, Riley and N. Johnson, those four alone are capable of creating problems for defenses.

If any of the newcomers/younger guys (S. Johnson, C. Jordan, A. Queeley, etc.) take a next step... scary.
No Harris

So I take the Richards at DE thing to mean one of the freshmen lbs is going to play a lot.

And I feel pretty good about that. If we can go 4 disruptive DEs and then start Richards and Jonathan next season that's pretty awesome.

Skill position players are unreal. Better than last year and by far the best since I've been following (2000). Everything depends on the OL and Tommy making the leap that we think he will.

So I take the Richards at DE thing to mean one of the freshmen lbs is going to play a lot.

And I feel pretty good about that. If we can go 4 disruptive DEs and then start Richards and Jonathan next season that's pretty awesome.
it means that they're training richards to be a tweener for multiple packages

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom