2019 High School Lacrosse | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2019 High School Lacrosse

Was at both the genny-jd game as well as the victor-bville game. Genny led the whole way and I think it was 6-2 at one point. Staudt was outstanding to say the least-not sure what the official stats are but he had to have had at least 20 saves. If not for him genny would have likely been blown off the field. I would say at least 3-4 genny goals were off a staudt save/quick outlet and fast break goal. Rosa I think only had one, and was mostly a non factor but it happens. Also saw Donahue there as a spectator. Lastly Keib had a bunch nice looks, but was absolutely robbed by staudt on almost a handful of occasions. He did do a nice job of creating space, and he’ll get more athletic I’m sure.
As far as victor-Jd, Pezzimenti from Victor is the real deal. He had at least 4-5 goals-would’ve loved to have him. Hay only had one goal, but he had at least 3 assists. Thought he showed great vision and patience. Very impressive w Victors performance after big losses to graduation last yr.

Former Victor player Sam Byassee was out receiving his honors on senior day for the Terps. Byassee hasn't been able to play, I believe due to his knees, and has been working as some sort of aid, rooting on the team from the sidelines.

Anyone a regular attendee for any games. Thinking about going to see the esm game or maybe the JD game...?

May try to get out to the FM-Genny game tonight. I believe it’s at 7 at WG

Still deciding if I wanna attend any games...still have to go to the gym and right now I’m procrastinating.
Wanna see Madonna at esm play along with houtaling and palumb. Also wanna check out
Keib and the rest of those guys out there.

Final 6-5.
Wow-low scoring to say the least. Genny offense better figure something out-12 goals in 2 games isn’t gonna cut it. They had staudt down for 16 saves tonight, and 22 Saturday, w the added goals that’s 50 shots on goal ALONE in 2 games-its gonna be tough to continue to hold teams under single digits w those numbers. Rosa not having a point tonight also scares me a little, seems like teams are really narrowing in on him

Wow-low scoring to say the least. Genny offense better figure something out-12 goals in 2 games isn’t gonna cut it. They had staudt down for 16 saves tonight, and 22 Saturday, w the added goals that’s 50 shots on goal ALONE in 2 games-its gonna be tough to continue to hold teams under single digits w those numbers. Rosa not having a point tonight also scares me a little, seems like teams are really narrowing in on him

He's not 100% either.

I personally haven’t heard a ton about the oldest, but a couple people have told me that the one in 8th grade might already be the better of the 2. However, I haven’t seen either play. Definitely want to try and get down there for a game
and the one in 8th grade is 16 yo fyi... My son has played with and against both.. they are excellent players, extremely skilled, but with some...attitude issues

I also would keep an eye on freshman Brody Coleman from Caz. Have been told he’s very likely the best freshman in the section. Have not seen him play either but definitely someone to keep an eye on.
My son plays with Brody on OC for travel and he is the real deal.. Fantastic player,, Jackson Palumb from ESM is also on that team fyi

Caves 3/3 today