2019 MLB Playoffs thread | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

2019 MLB Playoffs thread

What was Hinch doing? Saving Cole for game 8?

The Expos franchise died in 2004, when I watched their final game at the Big Owe.

expos was my first live game...when i was like 12 years old. even though I later learned Olympic stadium was a dump, to a wide eyed Kid..it was a cathedral of wonders. it was the most incredible thing I'd ever seen. and then the mascot Yupi made it even better.

Congrats Nats and congrats Syracuse Chief Strasburg.

If you didn't see it, you wouldn't believe it - the home team never won a game. First time in sports history, not just baseball, that's happened.

Juan Soto should have been WS MVP but Strasburg was a stud in game 6.

Nats 18/1 before the playoffs started was never in doubt

A Syracuse kid had to settle it.

Heck of a run.
It's almost noon the next day and I'm still celebrating - It's going to be a hell of a party weekend in DC.

I got a picture of Bryce Harpers first big league home run on a new iPhone in a rainy night in DC many years ago, and I spent a good portion of that night talking with Stephen Breyer about the San Francisco Seals and Joe DiMaggio. I've been to many games at Nats park, I've played in the Bull Pen a few times with different bands. Yes, I am ecstatic.. Can't quite believe it actually.

Glad this series showed the rest of the country what the hardcore seamheads already knew, that the Astros are a scumbag organization.

It's almost noon the next day and I'm still celebrating - It's going to be a hell of a party weekend in DC.

I got a picture of Bryce Harpers first big league home run on a new iPhone in a rainy night in DC many years ago, and I spent a good portion of that night talking with Stephen Breyer about the San Francisco Seals and Joe DiMaggio. I've been to many games at Nats park, I've played in the Bull Pen a few times with different bands. Yes, I am ecstatic.. Can't quite believe it actually.

Been a season ticket holder since 05. Not until the first Strasburg start could you see a light at the end of the tunnel to make this a baseball town. It's just a ton of fun how into this everyone is and how much happier the streets are around here.

I wonder if I ever heckled your band :)

expos was my first live game...when i was like 12 years old. even though I later learned Olympic stadium was a dump, to a wide eyed Kid..it was a cathedral of wonders. it was the most incredible thing I'd ever seen. and then the mascot Yupi made it even better.

Expos were my first MLB game as well. Jarry Park no less.