2019 NFL Draft thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2019 NFL Draft thread

Jeffrey Simmons has that tape of him beating a woman.
Can’t believe any team would take in the first round.

Listening to Goodell is painful. You would think with the millions he earns he could take some speech lessons.
He is stiff and robotic. He should learn from pro wrestling to just play the bad guy and people wouldn’t hate him as much.

Simmons is a baller. If not for the baggage and torn ACL he'd have been a top five pick. I know the Eagles wanted him.

So Denver has 2 options Greedy Williams so they can trade Harris or go QB.

This format is terrible. Why is everyone's personal stories being blown up and taking up 10 straight minutes? What about talking about the team on the clock? Or best available? None of that, just a bunch of drama and over hype and repetitive talking.

Houston is gonna get one of the 3 OTs without having to trade up. Thats wild.

This 21st pick was a spot mentioned NE could move up too if someone was available but I don’t see any reason to move up.
Seattle wants picks so they want to trade down.

This format is terrible. Why is everyone's personal stories being blown up and taking up 10 straight minutes? What about talking about the team on the clock? Or best available? None of that, just a bunch of drama and over hype and repetitive talking.

Totally agree.

Green Bay has to be targeting a WR right?
Unless it’s that OL man from Washington State.

Here’s a dose of cold water:

Even the experts have no idea what the hell they are doing in this draft.

Revisit this thread in 3-4 years. Most of these takes will be ruthlessly absurd.

Eagles traded up three spots to 22. I'm thinking Jacobs, Marquise Brown or Montez Sweat.

That crap was unwatchable. I tuned in for the Giants picks and turned it right after.

Right now I’m watching Shaq and Barkley argue over who has more pressure on them in game 7, Denver or the Spurs, and enjoying the hell out of their pointless and slightly angry argument.

That crap was unwatchable. I tuned in for the Giants picks and turned it right after.

Right now I’m watching Shaq and Barkley argue over who has more pressure on them in game 7, Denver or the Spurs, and enjoying the hell out of their pointless and slightly angry argument.
I used to love those 2 they are a train wreck now.

real good pick by the iggs. peters replacement.

Dillard was ranked 13th overall on PFF's board, and the Birds knew that Houston wanted him. Whether he's a left tackle or right OT remains to be seen. But Peters has at best one year left. They gave up more than I'd like, but 'I Trust Howie'.

It usually takes till the second round for a pick I have never seen play gets drafted but the Texans just did it in the first round.

Dillard was ranked 13th overall on PFF's board, and the Birds knew that Houston wanted him. Whether he's a left tackle or right OT remains to be seen. But Peters has at best one year left. They gave up more than I'd like, but 'I Trust Howie'.

I guess the Mailata experiment is kaput.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom