2019 NFL Draft thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2019 NFL Draft thread

If New England doesn’t make a pick when it time runs out what happens?
Since it’s the last pick of the round would Arizona be able to draft or could Belichick keep himself on the clock till the second round started tomorrow?
He looks to exploit rules.

If New England doesn’t make a pick when it time runs out what happens?
Since it’s the last pick of the round would Arizona be able to draft or could Belichick keep himself on the clock till the second round started tomorrow?
He looks to exploit rules.
He would be shot

I guess the Mailata experiment is kaput.

Don't think so. They can still develop him. I actually thought that the guy who the Texans took right after the Iggles was the OT the Birds would take in Round 2 if they hadn't picked Dillard in Round 1. Time to start researching possible Iggles' picks for Round 2...

Dillard was ranked 13th overall on PFF's board, and the Birds knew that Houston wanted him. Whether he's a left tackle or right OT remains to be seen. But Peters has at best one year left. They gave up more than I'd like, but 'I Trust Howie'.

dillards strength is pass blocking. probably a LT.

Don't think so. They can still develop him. I actually thought that the guy who the Texans took right after the Iggles was the OT the Birds would take in Round 2 if they hadn't picked Dillard in Round 1. Time to start researching possible Iggles' picks for Round 2...

If they were really high on Mailata they never would have taken Dillard. I'm fine with keeping the OL solid tho in order to protect the franchise.

Here’s a dose of cold water:

Even the experts have no idea what the hell they are doing in this draft.

Revisit this thread in 3-4 years. Most of these takes will be ruthlessly absurd.

I once bought a Dave Brown Jersey after the Giants won 6 in a row to finish his first season as a starter. If Jones plays good, I’ll buy in so quick it’ll make your heads spin.

Colts made a tremendous trade.
They traded 26 for 46 and a 2020 2nd round pick.

I once bought a Dave Brown Jersey after the Giants won 6 in a row to finish his first season as a starter. If Jones plays good, I’ll buy in so quick it’ll make your heads spin.
Dave Brown- haha- now that’s a blast from the past

Dave Brown- haha- now that’s a blast from the past

The last time we picked a Duke guy.

We won 6 in a row with him to finish 9-7, he trucked Deion Sanders once, and he got into a straightup fistfight with Redskins LB Marvcus Patton in a game. Only positives of his whole career. He was so bad.

Just don’t take Irv Smith Jr. Belichick and I will be happy.
Even a QB would be better.
We need DL or DB please.
No OL or TE please first round.

Giants on the clock at 30.
DK Metcalf?
Seahawks trade: Pick 30
Giants trade: Pick 37, Pick 132, Pick 142

Giants on the clock at 30.
DK Metcalf?
Seahawks trade: Pick 30
Giants trade: Pick 37, Pick 132, Pick 142

Stop trying to make DK happen. He can't run sctual pass routes and everyone knows it besides the media.

Rams trade: Pick 31, Pick 203.
Falcons trade: Pick 45, Pick 79

Please don’t take Deebo Samuel Falcons.

Good pick by the Jints. Don't know what they gave up, but Baker was value at 30.

Would rather have had greedy Williams but Baker is solid.

McVay on sportcenter
On Jones "down the road he might turn into an adequate starter"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom