2019 NFL Draft thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2019 NFL Draft thread

McVay on sportcenter
On Jones "down the road he might turn into an adequate starter"
giphy.gif.cf.gif

McVay on sportcenter
On Jones "down the road he might turn into an adequate starter"

I personally had him as the #3 QB in the class and slightly behind Josh Allen and Baker from last year, but I know some people didn’t even have him in their top 100 big board.

So does Rosen get traded to Miami or LA chargers?

They are saying on sports radio that nobody wants to trade for him because he is one concussion from being out of the league. If that is true how the hell did Arizona even draft him?

Man how far the NFC East has fallen. The only team with a competent front office at this point is the Eagles.
The Cowboys do a good job drafting but Jerry Jones thirst for credit kills their front office credibility.

We'll never know but I would love to know if Jones would have been there at 17 for the Giants. I read somewhere the Phins liked him too, not sure if they were gonna take him at 13.

Listening to Boomer and Gio now, they're playing the Gettleman presser, he sounds like an idiot. He had the same grade on Jones as J Allen?? Among all his other weirdness. He sounds like Boston's mayor

We made the GM/coach selections based on who would take the Eli pledge. Now we have incompetence and busted on back to back drafts (overall picture that is, I love Barkley).

The one thing we had to do was prepare for post-Eli. We blew it.

They need to clean house, bottom out, tell people Jones is lighting it up in practice (think someone posted this), trade him and get a legit QB via trade or draft in the future.

Gettleman called a respected good journalist Kim Jones “dawling”
Giants are screwed with this guy.

Doesn’t matter if she’s terrible at her job, no place for that. This aligns with all other signals that he’s a Neanderthal though.

We made the GM/coach selections based on who would take the Eli pledge. Now we have incompetence and busted on back to back drafts (overall picture that is, I love Barkley).

The one thing we had to do was prepare for post-Eli. We blew it.

They need to clean house, bottom out, tell people Jones is lighting it up in practice (think someone posted this), trade him and get a legit QB via trade or draft in the future.
It’s almost like Gettleman was thinking
if I draft a QB everyone hates I can keep playing Eli and nobody can say anything.
The Giants have drafted the MVP of the Senior Bowl the last 3 years.
Davis Webb, Kyle Lauletta and now Daniel Jones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom