2019 NY Football Giants Season .. | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

2019 NY Football Giants Season ..

I didn't watch 2nd half so honest question. Did the Giants go the Dougie route and turtle up in the 2nd half?

Will the Giants ever be able to stop a decent TE? Eagles were down to like two WRs, and we still couldn’t stop a TE when it counted. Unbelievable.

Will the Giants ever be able to stop a decent TE? Eagles were down to like two WRs, and we still couldn’t stop a TE when it counted. Unbelievable.

that TE was abusing us as a WR. the iggles were using a lot of 3 TE sets with Ertz split out.

basically.

solder got absolutely abused.

hernandez took another step back too.

Makes me wonder(hope?) that Hernandez isn’t 100% and that’s the primary reason for his regression? OL has been a major disappointment this year, and that’s putting it lightly.

Makes me wonder(hope?) that Hernandez isn’t 100% and that’s the primary reason for his regression? OL has been a major disappointment this year, and that’s putting it lightly.
yeah, he really has.

gonna need to rely on all you here again to watch him Sunday.

too hard to watch the G's live.

the T's?? thats easy, but its much harder to figure out who blew an assignment on the inside.

plus i gravitate downfield too much to see whos running a stupid route, most likely the wrong one too.

Jenkins claims the R word is hood slang .. weird .. I grew up in white redneck country and it was “slang” there too.. the R word . Bringing communities together

Eli has to win his last home game. Being the Fins it lines up well. Win this game. Then lose to the Redskins. You will get the 2nd pick.

Eli has to win his last home game. Being the Fins it lines up well. Win this game. Then lose to the Redskins. You will get the 2nd pick.
dolphins are better coached and healthier.

this is no gimme for Eli.

but i am super glad i will get to see him 1 more time!!

Jenkins claims the R word is hood slang .. weird .. I grew up in white redneck country and it was “slang” there too.. the R word . Bringing communities together

It’s laughable that they cut him for that though. Mike Evans roasts him for like 500 yards - not cut.

He legitimately quits on plays and doesn’t even try to tackle somebody downfield as he runs past for a TD. Not cut.

Calls some jackass jock sniffer a “” on Twitter...Cut.

Lolsmh. What weird times we live in.

We ain’t losing to the Skins.

Pour one out for Eli. My god this has been the prototype Eli game.
TD passes
Stupid INTs
I hope the guy wins this game.

I’m sure the Eli truthers will find a way to blame everyone but Eli

Pour one out for Eli. My god this has been the prototype Eli game.
TD passes
Stupid INTs
I hope the guy wins this game.

The pick on the last play of the first half was 100% meaningless.

The pick on the last play of the first half was 100% meaningless.
He had an awful one trying to throw over a LB that he and about 99% of QBs would have seen. That pick by the Miami LB was brutal.

He had an awful one trying to throw over a LB that he and about 99% of QBs would have seen. That pick by the Miami LB was brutal.

Yup. Awful play. Overall he’s played pretty well today though.