2019 NY Football Giants Season .. | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

2019 NY Football Giants Season ..

Browns are going to get McDaniels. I think the Giants are getting Bieniemy or I have no clue.

H
ok Alsacs, tell us about him.
Belichick loves the guy. He is from Mississippi. He coached the special teams. Belichick loves special teams. Judge did a great job with special teams and always pushed Belichick to spend on core SP players they paid Matthew Slater, Nate Ebner, and Justin Bethel.

Judge took over the WRs this year as the staff lost a lot last year. He was basically the mentor to them grooming Troy Brown to take over WRs coach next year. Judge split time with SP and WRs.

Belichick loved him but he was rumored to be the next Mississippi State HC when they fired Moorhead. I can't believe he got this job. Honestly the comp I would make for Joe Judge is John Harbaugh.
He is very detailed.

H

Belichick loves the guy. He is from Mississippi. He coached the special teams. Belichick loves special teams. Judge did a great job with special teams and always pushed Belichick to spend on core SP players they paid Matthew Slater, Nate Ebner, and Justin Bethel.

Judge took over the WRs this year as the staff lost a lot last year. He was basically the mentor to them grooming Troy Brown to take over WRs coach next year. Judge split time with SP and WRs.

Belichick loved him but he was rumored to be the next Mississippi State HC when they fired Moorhead. I can't believe he got this job. Honestly the comp I would make for Joe Judge is John Harbaugh.
He is very detailed.

thanks dude.

Judge came to the Patriots from Alabama on Nick Saban's recommendation. So he is a winner and groomed from two all time greats. 3 SBs with NE and 2 NCs with Alabama.

He will have your team disciplined. Patriots special teams rarely did anything poorly. Blocked a lot of kicks and few penalties.

H

He is very detailed.

Andy Reid made Harbaugh DB coach in order to enable him to expand his portfolio from ST's. Worked out great for him. But, of course, he had one of the best player personnel teams already there in Baltimore.

It'll be interesting to see how well Gettleman works with him, and how much say Judge will have on roster makeup.

Judge with Garrett alongside is a very solid setup. The support staff around these young 1st time head coaches is more important than anything else.

Jints were wise not to match/outbid Rhule's 7 year/$60M deal with Carolina.

That's a gargantuan risk for the Panthers, no matter how great his college track record is.