2019 NY Football Giants Season .. | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

2019 NY Football Giants Season ..

I think Williams is a stud. Guy was in that backfield a lot, and when he wasn’t it was usually because he was drawing doubles. Funny how often we started hearing Tomlinson’s name after we got Williams.

Assuming we resign him, I’m ok with that trade. You can say we could’ve signed him anyway, but who knows? Getting him on the team already may give us a leg up.

We’ve got plenty of young role players. Drafting a couple more in rounds 3 and 5 isn’t going to move the needle much. We need some veteran studs that are pro bowl caliber. Williams gives us one on defense. We need more.

You have to resign him for that trade to somewhat work out. Williams is not a pro bowl caliber player. He was good against the run and was disruptive to a point, but not pro bowl.

You have to resign him for that trade to somewhat work out. Williams is not a pro bowl caliber player. He was good against the run and was disruptive to a point, but not pro bowl.

we’ll see. I think he’s made a pro bowl before. If he plays up to his potential on a team that’s not terrible, I think he’ll get there again. I was impressed with him.

Gettleman's presser, wow "We've hired 4 computer folks". I'd have loved for that to be probed a little more.

The Leonard Williams trade, and his ramblings about that still are horrible, just a bad trade. Just a used car salesman, and really don't know what Mara/Tisch like about him.

7ZjTzeb.gif

It's puzzling and frustrating to me that the Giants are interviewing a position coach for their HC position.

Unless it's a favor for Kraft.
1578349178844.gif

Media is all in on NY Giants hiring Rhule from Baylor as HC. History says most college coaches (big winners in college) fail in NFL. Consider some of the biggest college winners and how they did in the NFL as HC:

John McKay 44-88
Nick Saban 15-17
Steve Spurrier 12-20
Chip Kelly 28-35

Just sayin'. Mara better choose wisely.

No Rhule for the Giants.
So call NE and do Belichick and 23rd pick to the Giants for the 4th pick.
It wouldn't be a clean break for Belichick but the Giants get the best HC in football.

Last edited:
Babers to Giants?