2019 NY Football Giants Season .. | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

2019 NY Football Giants Season ..

LOL. I'm irrationally a fan of both.
Oh I would defend Eli to the hill if I were a NYG. He is a Giants legend and owns the under 40 NYG fans. I just don’t think he is a pro football HOF if it’s the best of the best.

I did this exercise previously. Simms was better from his era in the stats. He just played in the meathead era.

Oh I would defend Eli to the hill if I were a NYG. He is a Giants legend and owns the under 40 NYG fans. I just don’t think he is a pro football HOF if it’s the best of the best.

I did this exercise previously. Simms was better from his era in the stats. He just played in the meathead era.

Simms' prime was close to 35 years ago. Did u watch him play back then?

If Simms played in the AFC that Brady played in, how many titles would he have won?

saw every game.

he also missed out on some stats because of 2 strikes.

obviously injuries cut some #s as well as Ray fluckin Handley.

I know u did. I was wondering about alsacs. Figured he wasn't old enough to have watched Simms back then. Handley and the Minister of Defense were Simms' two biggest obstacles.

I know u did. I was wondering about alsacs. Figured he wasn't old enough to have watched Simms back then. Handley and the Minister of Defense were Simms' two biggest obstacles.
you want to see night v day?

youtube Simms in 1979.

he was like Danny Dimes.

a gazelle out there, then pop goes the knees'l and that was that.

Simms will always be my guy.

hes also a HOFer to be.
This x1000...As much as I love what Eli has meant to this franchise, there is a reason that the only two jerseys hanging in my basement are Simms and LT...

I would argue, however, that Parcells, more than Handley, is the reason Simms is not in the Hall of Fame.

With those defenses, if the Giants had the lead in the 4th quarter, the offense was hand-off, hand-off, screen pass, punt, play defense.

This x1000...As much as I love what Eli has meant to this franchise, there is a reason that the only two jerseys hanging in my basement are Simms and LT...

I would argue, however, that Parcells, more than Handley, is the reason Simms is not in the Hall of Fame.

With those defenses, if the Giants had the lead in the 4th quarter, the offense was hand-off, hand-off, screen pass, punt, play defense.
I agree on Parcells, it what I was getting at is that his benching of Simms for Hostetler, likely took away another 4K yards and 30 TDS Over 2 years.

those simple #s would’ve pushed him way up the career charts at time of his Unceremonious Retiremen.

I agree on Parcells, it what I was getting at is that his benching of Simms for Hostetler, likely took away another 4K yards and 30 TDS Over 2 years.

those simple #s would’ve pushed him way up the career charts at time of his Unceremonious Retiremen.
Ah...I capeesh...and I agree with you...will never forget the 'Ray must Stay" chants from Cowboy fans while they were up 35-0 at the half...

He would have fit in perfectly with Reese, McAdoo and Shurmur...

If the 1987 season plays out like a normal season the Giants win back to back super bowls.

if Plax kept it at home instead of in his pants...

<-- 58 for Banks

Looks as if we could lose our outside linebackers coach and senior defensive assistant.

So we’ve upgraded LB and CB, big time. DL should be better through talented young players progressing.

We’re in good shape going into the draft IMO.