2019 Spring Game | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Spring Game

How many people ended up going?

My nephew meeting Larry Csonka!
55569E8E-EC96-452E-934E-B0FE3EF70EF1.jpeg

Trishtan Jackson='s Wow
He was making some OBJ style one handed catches in warm ups, and showed great hands in the scrimmage as well.
The player that stood out the most to me is Jordan. So fortunate to finally get this kid. Kid needs to add some size, and he will, but my goodness! If this kid gets into the second level...he gone. Would love to see them get him the ball in space.
We are loaded at RB, and WR. Disappointing though, that we stil have not seen anything from our highest rated WR, Eddie Hendrix. He was in street clothes again. Hoping he doesn't have a Pickard-esque career, because he passes the look test, and from what hear, was getting great reviews in practice last year.
Courtney Jackson impressed as well.

Thanks gang for all the play by play. Really eating it up out here in the Desert! Greatly appreciated.
Jawharn Jordan out of Hamilton HS in Chandler was the surprise and one of the stars of the game. I had invited him and his family to our ND game watch. Hope to get in touch with the family going forward. He was raised for many years in NY but then they moved to AZ to Chandler. We also have Joey Kelly coming as a long snapper and he came to one of our basketball game watches. Brophy kid. Super nice. Having lunch with his mom when I get back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom