2019 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training Thread

Need to pull a trigger on a trade before we get caught with our wandeliers in our hands as Happ goes to Houston or somewhere not desirable.

Need to pull a trigger on a trade before we get caught with our wandeliers in our hands as Happ goes to Houston or somewhere not desirable.
What has happened to Cashman? I mean George wouldn't have let the Red Sox get away with not overpaying for Eovaldi. George would have signed Corbin but he also would have jacked the price up on Boston. 4-68 isn't that bad for a guy who is 28.
Yankees fiscal discipline is amazing. I guess Machado is being fitted for Pinstripes. He has talent but man after the WS I changed how I felt about the guy.

Bring back Happ, I don't really see much else out there unless it is through a trade

What has happened to Cashman? I mean George wouldn't have let the Red Sox get away with not overpaying for Eovaldi. George would have signed Corbin but he also would have jacked the price up on Boston. 4-68 isn't that bad for a guy who is 28.
Yankees fiscal discipline is amazing. I guess Machado is being fitted for Pinstripes. He has talent but man after the WS I changed how I felt about the guy.
I don’t know what the hell is going on.

Mike spent 2 hours of drive time with Huey, Dewey & Louie of the Mets yesterday.

I’m in Camp Harper, not Machado.

I'm skeptical on Eovaldi.

Would like the Yankees to keep Happ. It's a good match.

I'm skeptical on Eovaldi.

Would like the Yankees to keep Happ. It's a good match.
Eovaldi has a higher ceiling than Happ. Problem is his health. Eovaldi's stuff plays in the playoffs. He dominates RH hitting. Yankees have too much RH hitting. They need a lefty hitter as Kaiser is saying he wants Harper.
Happ is a solid pitcher but his stuff isn't as good as Eovaldi which is why he isn't commanding the money Eovaldi got.

Eovaldi has a higher ceiling than Happ. Problem is his health. Eovaldi's stuff plays in the playoffs. He dominates RH hitting. Yankees have too much RH hitting. They need a lefty hitter as Kaiser is saying he wants Harper.
Happ is a solid pitcher but his stuff isn't as good as Eovaldi which is why he isn't commanding the money Eovaldi got.
I mean, ok. I like Happ more.

I mean, ok. I like Happ more.
Did you watch the post season? Eovaldi is younger and better. And big market teams can swallow the health risk for an arm like that. And he is great in the clubhouse. I like Happ but people close to the field have said that he was shaking in his playoff start at Fenway

Did you watch the post season? Eovaldi is younger and better. And big market teams can swallow the health risk for an arm like that. And he is great in the clubhouse. I like Happ but people close to the field have said that he was shaking in his playoff start at Fenway
Enjoy Eovaldi. I'm happy for you.

Thanks. With Sale, Price, Porcello, Eovaldi and E-rod. The Sox should be okay. I predict a winning season
I would hope so.

I don't care if Boston has winning seasons. I'd just rather see the Yankees win more.
hmm When a yankee comes up in the all star game, I root for the National league. If the Yankees played against Trump, well, you get the point

hmm When a yankee comes up in the all star game, I root for the National league. If the Yankees played against Trump, well, you get the point
I like it when you root for the wrong political party...at times some would say it’s quite GLORIOUS even...but not so much when you root for the wrong baseball team.

I like it when you root for the wrong political party...at times some would say it’s quite GLORIOUS even...but not so much when you root for the wrong baseball team.
The World Champs? I liked them winning almost as much as I liked the mid terms. Both were dare I say...glorious

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom