2019 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training Thread

You're in and out of the hospital the same day.

My parents have 5 stents between the two of them.

There is no risk with him making the league minimum.

That's a good point. I missed that part of the article. I've just had my fill of Tulo - he's burned me twice in fantasy with his stupid injuries.

Roster spot I assume, unless they release him at some point.
Interesting point.

Is he here on a minor league deal at the league minimum or is he on the 40 now??

Interesting point.

Is he here on a minor league deal at the league minimum or is he on the 40 now??
Yeah, that was what I was wondering more or less. Spring training invite obviously with an opportunity to make the roster. Everything I've read is the Yankees are capped out or close to it and still need to add a couple of relievers and possibly a big splash FA signing.

Yeah, that was what I was wondering more or less. Spring training invite obviously with an opportunity to make the roster. Everything I've read is the Yankees are capped out or close to it and still need to add a couple of relievers and possibly a big splash FA signing.
Exactly.

If Tulo actually took the ‘Im a Yankee fan who worshiped Jeter so I want to play there’ discount then good for him, I will like him more.

Of course as someone said, he is getting paid millions...but since an division team is doing so, it makes it doubly good!

None of the articles I have read mention it as being a minor league deal.

Wondering how much this will impact a potential Machado signing. I've been torn on Machado because Didi is one of my favorite players, and Andujar has tons of potential. You can't keep them both long term. Then again, Andujar could regress, or be great trade bait for good SP right around Didi's return.

If only there was a stud 1B to sign it would be a much easier decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom