2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 154 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

Just brilliant taking Happ out of the rotation a couple weeks ago and going with a 3 man rotation. Now we got Lyons warming up instead of Green cause if there’s a game tomorrow green will start.

Going to have to ask CC or Happ to come in and pitch a few innings each, no choice at this point.

I like Gardy but he has no business being in the 3 hole there, Bizarre lineup decision.

Should have been Torres. I don’t care about righty leftie. But it ended up being perfect with the two lead off hits. One guy that can bunt.

Like I said, would have gone Gleyber 3rd.

Cole is pitching around him now.

Make him pay Didi.

Should have been Torres. I don’t care about righty leftie. But it ended up being perfect with the two lead off hits. One guy that can bunt.
you had faith that the guy behind him was going to get in the run?

Throws 4 straight balls and we swing at the 1st pitch.

Not really but there’s 9 more ways to score from 3rd than 2nd. And if it is a hit we get 2.

If Frazier or Ford was on the roster I would have preferred they DH. The parrot is like 0-12 this series, he needed to sit.

Not really but there’s 9 more ways to score from 3rd than 2nd. And if it is a hit we get 2.

And Ed shouldn’t have been in the 4 hole.

UGH we CANT miss those chances. You never know when you might even have another player in scoring position. Ugh.

Good idea keeping Gardner and Edwin back to back. They’ve been terrible!

Except you only have two outs to play with instead of three.

Boone is a by the book guy. Bunting there is going by the book. He was looking for the big inning.

WE BLEW IT!

Haha damnit. We just can’t miss chances against this elite pitcher.

UGH we CANT miss those chances. You never know when you might even have another player in scoring position. Ugh.

Good idea keeping Gardner and Edwin back to back. They’ve been terrible!

Brutal lineup which is directly related to carrying 30 pitchers and leaving Ford, Voigt and Frazier off the roster. If Stanton is that hurt get a bat up here. Garnder and Edwin have been great this year but there combined about 80 years old and have looked lost this entire series.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom