2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 157 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

They are going to either get to Cole in the next two innings or get him out of the game on pitch count by the 7th. I'm encouraged.

They are going to either get to Cole in the next two innings or get him out of the game on pitch count by the 7th. I'm encouraged.
He sure hasn’t been invincible. But with 2 outs and runners on he hasn’t given up a damn thing.

I know that. But don’t we have to get there first?
If you think he can be a player for you in the next few days, you don't make that move.

If you think he can be a player for you in the next few days, you don't make that move.

I said if he’s not available the next game. It’s insane we only have 2 guys available on the bench instead of 4.

So many fly outs. We have to string some
Hits together. Very challenging against this pitcher.

Lack of simple base hits is what got us last season too.

Trying to hit HR's from pitchers who don't throw the pitch you want is not a good policy. There are almost no "hit it where it's pitched" guys anymore.

And I'm still tired of seeing Yankee batters watch a fastball for a strike, then swing at a slider down & away to start each at-bat 0-2.

You’d think for the playoffs there would be an extra ump there just in case.

They go from 4 to 6. Losing an outfield ump isn't a game breaker, especially with replay.

Beer run!

1571177159399.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom