2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 159 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

Another ball that’s out in the reg season

I get the statcast data on didis fly out will show a 90% home run expectancy in that park

baseball would be well served to go to the softball rule. no more 12 pitch at bats with 8 foul balls.. reward the pitchers for throwing strikes.. just like the old days.. if you want to reward batters with routine fly ball home runs, give something back to the pitchers.. make pitch counts/bad relievers less a part of the game and lets see the studs decide the games.

baseball would be well served to go to the softball rule. no more 12 pitch at bats with 8 foul balls.. reward the pitchers for throwing strikes.. just like the old days.. if you want to reward batters with routine fly ball home runs, give something back to the pitchers.. make pitch counts/bad relievers less a part of the game and lets see the studs decide the games.

I love a solid 12 pitch AB.

That is a proper duel.

Should have slid or dove to avoid the sweep tag.

Have to find a way the next two. Then hope in Houston.

I’d start Romine at catcher next game.

Ditto. And Maybin for Gardy. And if Stanton can’t go, replace him with Voit or Ford or even Wade.

Ditto. And Maybin for Gardy. And if Stanton can’t go, replace him with Voit or Ford or even Wade.
I'm ok with Gardy. I'm just not sure where to bat him, 8th? 9th? How about Encanarcion? Does he deserve to start.

Wade can play infield or outfield and is your speed guy off the bench. I love voit and Ford , but I would swap Wade in I think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom