2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

Are you pointing at Gary Sanchez?

So was I.

Hey, at least I didn't strike out for a 5th time that last at bat. But instead I made 2 outs.

Whenever that happens in a critical situation I am reminded of Casey Stengel's sage advice: "If you feel like you are going to hit into a double play . . . strike out".

Orioles are the worst defensive team I have ever seen. Brutally bad

Chapman with his "how Interesting can I make this" appearance.

Chapman with his "how Interesting can I make this" appearance.

No kidding. Has a guy almost 20 points below the Mendoza line 0-2, then walks him on 4 straight. Then an e-5 and the tying run is at the plate. No wonder I drink.

Orioles are the worst defensive team I have ever seen. Brutally bad

They’re all or nothing. They had a couple of gems early in the game at 2B and 3B that prevented the Yankee comeback from starting earlier.

I’m just glad that Luke Voit drop that doesn’t happen in little league didn’t end up costing the game when it was 7-6 late.

But you can always count on the Orioles. I just wish Buck was still around to see it from the dugout.

I know it's early and the schedule has been in the Yankees favor (I guess) but this team is starting to remind me of the '98 team a little bit. Keep the score close or within distance and get to the opposing team's bull pen and come back late for the win.

They’re all or nothing. They had a couple of gems early in the game at 2B and 3B that prevented the Yankee comeback from starting earlier.

I’m just glad that Luke Voit drop that doesn’t happen in little league didn’t end up costing the game when it was 7-6 late.

But you can always count on the Orioles. I just wish Buck was still around to see it from the dugout.
after this weekend's Met series, I half expected Buck and Girardi to hold a Cage match on the Triboro.

but then Cespedis beat everyone to a lower point in the met season and it was likely postponed so he can have his moment.

HALE, HALE...THE GANGS ALL HERE!!

What the hale to do we care, what the hale do we care..

Welcome back old friend, sorry to see you go in about a week or 2 of shutout ball.

Here’s hoping you don’t use all 3 innings in 1 game...

Enjoy. It’s a cool stadium and it will be 75% Yankee fans so you’ll feel right at home.
Oddly enough, I've been around Camden Yarfs a ton, just never been in for a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom