2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

The Orioles are a sad Triple A club. Bless their hearts.
I'm not sure there is a better put down to end with than...

'Bless their hearts'...or of the like.

"I took the training wheels off my 4 years old bike this morning...and he fell down all day. bless his little heart."

What are you doing on the east coast?

Also, be safe.
Was at a conference in DC this week. That's why I got to hit the Yankees game in Baltimore Tuesday night. Heading home now. Tornado warning is over, sounds like my flight is boarding soon. Huge relief.

Was at a conference in DC this week. That's why I got to hit the Yankees game in Baltimore Tuesday night. Heading home now. Tornado warning is over, sounds like my flight is boarding soon. Huge relief.

Safe travels.

Green and Holder always make you wince this year when they come in. Betances can't get back soon enough.

Haven't heard a peep about Delin's injury status. Considering that and his spat with Levine, he gone.

The Team-By-Team Draft Cost of Signing Dallas Keuchel or Craig Kimbral

"What we might have heard over the last few months is that teams are waiting until after the draft in June to sign Keuchel or Kimbrel so as to avoid losing a draft pick. Over the last decade, as the game has gotten younger and younger players have gotten cheaper relative to veterans, teams have placed greater emphasis on draft picks. Ahead of the last CBA, one of the bigger issues for players was the free agent compensation system, in which teams made qualifying offers to free agents and then received a first round pick (or something close to it) when those free agents signed elsewhere. One of the major changes in the new CBA was a change to that system designed to make free agents more attractive by lessening the penalty for signing free agents attached to a qualifying offer. While Keuchel and Kimbrel aren’t ironclad proof the system didn’t work, they are a couple of key pieces of evidence..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom