2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

Price tag on acquiring a starter keeps going up and up.

Couple more days and we might just have to give Trenton to Toronto.

They have played 1.5 innings in 70 minutes. If this game ends before 11:30 I will be shocked.

They have played 1.5 innings in 70 minutes. If this game ends before 11:30 I will be shocked.

Coming on the heels of what felt like 15 hours of baseball in 3 games for the Yankees against the Twins.

Not getting cheated this year.

Coming on the heels of what felt like 15 hours of baseball in 3 games for the Yankees against the Twins.

Not getting cheated this year.
At least this one started Eastern time. It will be a typical Yanks/BoSox game.

Price tag on acquiring a starter keeps going up and up.

Couple more days and we might just have to give Trenton to Toronto.

Teams are going to ask for a kings ransom from the yankees now. Would be nice if Severino and our Montgomery were on track to comeback at some point before Christmas.

It’s hard to knock the Yankees when they’ve had such an amazing season. But they aren’t winning any playoff without a top line starting pitcher. We have plenty of hitting and multiple players at several positions. Time to give up one of the slow ass running hitters that do nothing but hit HRs for a starting pitcher.

It’s hard to knock the Yankees when they’ve had such an amazing season. But they aren’t winning any playoff without a top line starting pitcher. We have plenty of hitting and multiple players at several positions. Time to give up one of the slow ass running hitters that do nothing but hit HRs for a starting pitcher.

With this offense, the Yankees could win with 2-4 type starters. Problem is that lately, everyone is pitching like a #7 starter. They may have to stretch out Chad Green and pray.

I don't want to see them unload Deivi Garcia already, but I smell a Clint/Deivi for Thor deal coming. Mets will always put a premium on it for cross town.

With this offense, the Yankees could win with 2-4 type starters. Problem is that lately, everyone is pitching like a #7 starter. They may have to stretch out Chad Green and pray.

I don't want to see them unload Deivi Garcia already, but I smell a Clint/Deivi for Thor deal coming. Mets will always put a premium on it for cross town.

Ya have to be careful not to overpay. I personally would like to keep Frazier with Gardy done after this year and Stanton and Hicks injury histories.

Thor’s been erratic as hell this season. But he’s probably the best we can get of the non playoff teams. Voit and pieces or Sanchez for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom