2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 104 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

I hate it when the tying run comes to the plate ... when we've scored 11 friggin runs. :mad:

Not gonna win too many playoff series giving up the runs we do.

All this is why NY didn't pick up a starter at the trade deadline. Because everyone who made Cashman an offer wanted Gleyber in return. :)

I find this hard to believe. What team in their right mind that was serious about a trade would think they'd have a chance at getting him? The only way I see someone asking for him...and being serious, is if they didn't actually want to make a trade but wanted to act like they tried.

I addition to the 13 HRs in 16 games vs. the Orioles, their broadcast also noted Torres is batting .404 against them.

all 13 HRs by Torres against Baltimore, as called by Gary Thorne

That's awesome.

"I... I don't know."

Also, Torres crushed a TON of breaking balls in that compilation. Kinda interesting to see it that way and pick up on that.

How is Torres batting below Sanchez?

So hopefully Sanchez sees more fastballs and or better pitches.

Not working out too well. 6 for his last 50 should not be batting 3rd or 4th right now. Drop him down until he starts hitting.

Not working out too well. 6 for his last 50 should not be batting 3rd or 4th right now. Drop him down until he starts hitting.
He was on the DL for 3 weeks and this is game 2 being protected by Torres.

Seems to be working...

He was on the DL for 3 weeks and this is game 2 being protected by Torres.

Seems to be working...

Cherry picking a game? Yea he was on the DL. But whether it was before or after the DL he is always hitting in front of a good hitter. 7 for the last 51 and .225 on the season. That’s not a 3 or 4 hitter regardless.

Cherry picking a game? Yea he was on the DL. But whether it was before or after the DL he is always hitting in front of a good hitter. 7 for the last 51 and .225 on the season. That’s not a 3 or 4 hitter regardless.
Yes.

One can alway ‘cherry pick’ by starting counting fresh after a DL stint.

Come on...

With Rosa making his MLB debut, the Yankees must hold a record for being a team with the best record in the league and having the most guys who have worn numbers in the 70's during the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom