2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 111 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

Our base running is awful and why is Gardner hitting in that spot in the lineup?

Why is a turtle batting 9th (again).

I'm sure Mike Ford is a good team guy, but this is MLB and he's a hole in the lineup.

I just don’t like a slow guy batting in front of the top of the order. Bat him 8th if he’s in the lineup.

Were in a brutal stretch right now, sp has been up and down all year. We need some of these injured guys to get back asap.

They're in one of those ruts where they look only for the pitch they want trying to hit HR's, instead of seeing the pitch that's thrown. So they lay off strikes, get behind and end up chasing balls in the dirt or getting called out. Then they're mad at the ump. Must be freaking August.

We must lead the league in solo homeruns. The lineup is out of whack.

We must lead the league in solo homeruns. The lineup is out of whack.

4 games against Baltimore pitching produces HR swings from all of 'em. Now they're trying to do the same against real pitching, but it doesn't play that way. So there's nobody on when they finally do get one.

Honestly from a playoff perspective I don’t mind Oakland winning these. I think we must keep Cleveland out of the playoffs, which is helped by twins (obviously) and Tampa/Oakland.

Brutal job by Didi, how do u not go for home there? This whole team is struggling right now.

Piss poor base running

Piss poor base running

Whole team just looks put of sync and the injuries are finally having an effect. No way would Gardner be playing if Hicks or Stanton were healthy and Maybin looks like the guy Cle cut.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom