2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread

Barret needs to do good. I stashed him as the 3rd spot on my bench.

If he was a bot, he start a Rangers thread and demand that they tank to get the #1 pick.

Oh wait...

Casual rangers fan. Anyway everybody needs to know what the goals and vision is the next couple seasons. Coach Thibs already proved me he is not the man for the job by his starting lineup last night. Toppin better be in the starting lineup next game. Thibs is anti rookies and young players he is the worst coach for Toppin Barrett Knox etc.

We play the young core and Randle till we trade him for a first rounder and a player or another pick. We tank this year for Cade Cunningham in 2021 draft and next year 2022 for Emoni Bates. Then we will be ready to contend in 2022 2023 season.

This needs to be the plan.
Ah squeezing out wins is a bad thing. We need to tank this year for 2021 draft Cade Cunningham and even more in 2022 for Emoni Bates. We need to come away with one of those generational draft prospects.
Cade Cunningham will be the prize of the 2021 draft. That solves our pg position. But we have to tank. Just two more seasons.
{Copies "You don't know how professional sports works, do you?" and stores permanently in Clipboard for daily use in this and other threads}

{Copies "You don't know how professional sports works, do you?" and stores permanently in Clipboard for daily use in this and other threads}

How many times do you think he’s watched Cade Cunningham play?

How many times do you think he’s watched Cade Cunningham play?

I haven't watched him play. I just caught his first game highlights on SC. I know he is the number 1 recruit in the country, projected number 1 pick in the 2021 draft and a generational prospect at the next level.

I haven't watched him play. I just caught his first game highlights on SC. I know he is the number 1 recruit in the country, projected number 1 pick in the 2021 draft and a generational prospect at the next level.

You know nothing beyond what other people tell you, from politics to sports.

Good to see that you’re consistent.

Thibs is not with the program. BTW, Kentucky lost again today. Why did we never take Coach Cal temperature on coming to coach the Knicks. We have a Kentucky and Coach Cal pipeline and connections running the franchise. We can fire Thibs after the season and take his temperature again.

Thibs is not with the program. BTW, Kentucky lost again today. Why did we never take Coach Cal temperature on coming to coach the Knicks. We have a Kentucky and Coach Cal pipeline and connections running the franchise. We can fire Thibs after the season and take his temperature again.
A. How do you know they didn't inquire about coaching the Knicks?
B. You know his NBA record is 40 games below .500, right? Why the heck would you want him as your coach? And you know there's a draft in the NBA, right? There is no "pipeline".

Yeah, Cal did GREAT with the Nets!

I bet if he could get all the best players on his team in the NBA, he could probably win though!

A. How do you know they didn't inquire about coaching the Knicks?
B. You know his NBA record is 40 games below .500, right? Why the heck would you want him as your coach? And you know there's a draft in the NBA, right? There is no "pipeline".

A. Knowing the team he had for this year and accomplishing every thing he could do in College, plus The Leon Rose/World Wide Wes factor he would be the coach of the Knicks.
B. Doesn't matter that was over 20 years ago different NBA. He would go with the program and tank for the next two years which is the most important thing we must do. Also NBA Superstar free agents would want to play for him unlike Thibs. Thibs has already by his hiring cost us any chance of getting Karl Anthony Towns.

A. Knowing the team he had for this year and accomplishing every thing he could do in College, plus The Leon Rose/World Wide Wes factor he would be the coach of the Knicks.
B. Doesn't matter that was over 20 years ago different NBA. He would go with the program and tank for the next two years which is the most important thing we must do. Also NBA Superstar free agents would want to play for him unlike Thibs. Thibs has already by his hiring cost us any chance of getting Karl Anthony Towns.
You don't know how professional sports work, do you?

Wow, that copy and paste really worked out well for me.

The Knicks have been so attractive to superstar free agents before Thibs. What a shame that he screwed that up for you! You deserve more. After all you pay your cable bill, that includes MSG, every month so you pretty much deserve to be part of the brain trust.

You don't know how professional sports work, do you?

Wow, that copy and paste really worked out well for me.

These are professionals paid millionaires. They will do what they are paid to do. How many years did the 76ERS openly tank for ?

These are professionals paid millionaires. They will do what they are paid to do. How many years did the 76ERS openly tank for ?

You really think this is like a wrestling storyline where Vince tells someone to lay down for his handpicked champion, don’t you?

You really think this is like a wrestling storyline where Vince tells someone to lay down for his handpicked champion, don’t you?

Hey Pal. You play the young guys who don't know what they are doing out there while entertaining your fans with the highlights and future flashes like Robinson, Barrett, and Toppin etc will show. You don't play seasoned NBA players like Julius Randle who is our best player you play him until you trade him for future draft/player assets, and you don't sign one year guys like Alec Burks, Nerlens Noel, and Elfrid Peyton who will be playing for their next contracts so they have incentive to play well and then we win 1 or 2 more games that could cost us ping pong balls and lose out on a generational prospect like Cade Cunningham and the following year Emoni Bates. That is Magic Johnson, and Lebron James in back to back drafts.

Hey Pal. You play the young guys who don't know what they are doing out there while entertaining your fans with the highlights and future flashes like Robinson, Barrett, and Toppin etc will show. You don't play seasoned NBA players like Julius Randle who is our best player you play him until you trade him for future draft/player assets, and you don't sign one year guys like Alec Burks, Nerlens Noel, and Elfrid Peyton who will be playing for their next contracts so they have incentive to play well and then we win 1 or 2 more games that could cost us ping pong balls and lose out on a generational prospect like Cade Cunningham and the following year Emoni Bates. That is Magic Johnson, and Lebron James in back to back drafts.

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Knicks preseason game 2. Toppin still not in the starting lineup same retreads Burks, Nerlens, and Peyton. Aside from Randle and Barrett.

Thibs hates rookies.

Knicks preseason game 2. Toppin still not in the starting lineup same retreads Burks, Nerlens, and Peyton. Aside from Randle and Barrett.

Thibs hates rookies.

Burks is their best outside shooter, Payton is their best distributor. Get used to it.

Burks is their best outside shooter, Payton is their best distributor. Get used to it.

Not the point bro. I don't care.

Robinson, Randle, Toppin, Barrett, Smith Jr should be the starting lineup. I want to see the young guys of the future and tank.

Not the point bro. I don't care.

Robinson, Randle, Toppin, Barrett, Smith Jr should be the starting lineup. I want to see the young guys of the future and tank.

Thibs cares. Might as well deal with it.

You don't understand how professional sports work, do you?

Please stop with that line. Toppin didn't come into the game till just now with under 2 mins to go in the first quarter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom