2020-21 ny mets thread | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

2020-21 ny mets thread

He's very frustrating but the Jarred Kelenic Show hasn't really begun in Seattle, either:

I get that but the Edwin Diaz show has been airing for 3 years now and it's scarier than any horror movie or grob cuse game I've ever seen.

Rojas just elected to pitch o to a guy hitting .336 with the winning run on third and a .108 hitter on deck - and the Mets lost.

Rojas just elected to pitch o to a guy hitting .336 with the winning run on third and a .108 hitter on deck - and the Mets lost.
And ph a useless backup catcher. Rojas should be fired tonight.

The Met just lost their 12 of the last 13 one-run games.

Managerial decisions have a big impact on one run games.

WIn tonight and 2 of 3 vs STL.

They will be 2 or less out of the WC if they can do that..

at some point the loss by 1 run thing has to reverse... look a the Dodgers they were like 0-12 and then went on a run like 10-12..

The Yankees don't need whistles to hit home runs.

Baez may be a defensive whiz but he's hurt us two nights in a row.

Brad Hand screwing up teams pennant hopes 1 team at a time.

Whew...that passed ball was strike three but the umpire didn't call it. I'm glad we got him on the next pitch- and that Lindor caught the ball.

The Mets always have a post-Yankees hangover. They so up to take on the Bronx Bombers that they forget to take care of business when playing the team with whom they are actually competing with for a playoff spot.

The Mets always have a post-Yankees hangover. They so up to take on the Bronx Bombers that they forget to take care of business when playing the team with whom they are actually competing with for a playoff spot.
Ain’t it cool?

Ain’t it cool?

I can't stop caring but I'll be glad when the baseball season is over and I won't be watching a game every night, (especially games like this). I'd like to watch some things just for the fun of it.

But come March, I'll be watching spring training games and saying "Ahhh...baseball is back!!!"

Let's get someone who's managed a big league team before.

Let's get someone who's managed a big league team before.
How much difference does it really make? We hired Terry Collins who had a ton of experience and only had that one really really good year. The rest of his years played our a lot like this one. Bigger issues: We have a bunch of hitters who massively regressed when the lights came back on this year and the fans were back… bad luck or systemic? No idea, but it’s hard to blame this on Rojas. Our bullpen was extremely inconsistent the second half of the year… again can you blame Rojas? Not sure, but pitchers gotta pitch. Our starting rotation was decimated… this is on the Mets training staff and the GM.

Rojas us a solid C manager… the rest of the club is a solid D- or F. Not sure swapping out the manager here helps… Mets are basically rearranging deck chairs on the titanic.

The good news is uncle Steve is building a brand new titanic, that hopefully has iceberg detection. I personally would have given Rojas another year to learn on the job? With a better ship.

How much difference does it really make? We hired Terry Collins who had a ton of experience and only had that one really really good year. The rest of his years played our a lot like this one. Bigger issues: We have a bunch of hitters who massively regressed when the lights came back on this year and the fans were back… bad luck or systemic? No idea, but it’s hard to blame this on Rojas. Our bullpen was extremely inconsistent the second half of the year… again can you blame Rojas? Not sure, but pitchers gotta pitch. Our starting rotation was decimated… this is on the Mets training staff and the GM.

Rojas us a solid C manager… the rest of the club is a solid D- or F. Not sure swapping out the manager here helps… Mets are basically rearranging deck chairs on the titanic.

The good news is uncle Steve is building a brand new titanic, that hopefully has iceberg detection. I personally would have given Rojas another year to learn on the job? With a better ship.

I'd rather have someone who doesn't need another year to learn on the job.

syndegard to Angels
I like the new GM.

Hate losing Thor. Hope he does well for the Angels.

This team gets harder to root for with each passing day.