2020/21 Olympics: Tokyo | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2020/21 Olympics: Tokyo

For those of you waiting until 7 PM to watch, you guys want "spoiler alerts", or does anyone really care?

We're up to the part where the athletes arrange themselves alphabetically by height.

Nice to see that some of the teams dressed up.

And some look like they dressed for the buffet at the Golden Corral.

This isn't really doing it for me as far as excitement.

According to the batting order... the USA is 204th in line. Time for a nap.

For the first time ever in the opening ceremony, the teams from the countries that will host the next two Olympic Games, France and the United States, will march before the team of the host nation Japan enters, instead of entering one-hundred-fifty-fourth (between Brazil and Bulgaria) and seventh (between Afghanistan and the United Arab Emirates), respectively, according to the Gojūon, the Japanese script order.

You know, John ... the Central African Republic is a republic located in central Africa.

Suns out, guns out...

1627045031167.png

That's all folks. Just a reminder that the 7 PM show is completely identical to the 7 AM show. Try the veal.

This was the highlight of the games so far...

Last edited:
I’ve been watching dudes skateboard for the last 15 minutes and about 4/20 tricks attempts were landed successfully.

It’s like watching the outtakes of a bad skate video. Only thing entertaining is watching them wipe.

Will never be an Olympic sport for me.

I’ve been watching dudes skateboard for the last 15 minutes and about 4/20 tricks attempts were landed successfully.

It’s like watching the outtakes of a bad skate video. Only thing entertaining is watching them wipe.

Will never be an Olympic sport for me.
You should try it.

seriously… it’s insane how these guys can even land any of this. Unthinkable to me.

Curious. What’s the distinction between Matt Lauer & Mike Tirico? It bothers me to have to watch this. AITA?

You should try it.

seriously… it’s insane how these guys can even land any of this. Unthinkable to me.
Try skateboarding?

Loved skateboarding 1985-1990; when I was 9-14 years old.

My post wasn’t meant as a commentary on the skill required to be an elite skater. It was how poorly it fits as competition in an Olympic setting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom