2020/21 Olympics: Tokyo | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2020/21 Olympics: Tokyo

I’ve been watching dudes skateboard for the last 15 minutes and about 4/20 tricks attempts were landed successfully.

It’s like watching the outtakes of a bad skate video. Only thing entertaining is watching them wipe.

Will never be an Olympic sport for me.
It's insane to me that skateboarding and 3-on-3 basketball are Olympic sports, and lacrosse isn't. FFS

It's insane to me that skateboarding and 3-on-3 basketball are Olympic sports, and lacrosse isn't. FFS
3X3 basketball looked absurd in the 5-10 minutes I watched.

Don’t remember what countries were playing but it looked like old dudes trying to relive their Barry (or Schiller) Park days.

Also, Peacock is basically unusable. Skips and crashes all the time. Making things basically unwatchable.

How did this trash product get such a prominent position? I’ve got Netflix, Hulu, amazon prime, YouTubeTV, and have had slingtv, hulu live, AT&T streaming, etc...Peacock is by far the worst streaming TV product I’ve ever tried. It rarely works like it’s supposed to.

If a sport has a world championship, it should be in the Olympics.

I don't understand how 3 on 3 basketball got in. Skateboarding is at least an international sport though. I feel like lacrosse doesn't have enough of an international following to be an Olympic sport but maybe I'm wrong. Seems like it would just be a sport that USA wins gold in every year (not that those don't already exist).

I don't understand how 3 on 3 basketball got in. Skateboarding is at least an international sport though. I feel like lacrosse doesn't have enough of an international following to be an Olympic sport but maybe I'm wrong. Seems like it would just be a sport that USA wins gold in every year (not that those don't already exist).

Big fan of skateboarding in the olympics (and I'm not a skateboarder myself). I think it belongs.

I have no idea how 3 on 3 got in. That is just crazy to me.

My concern with lax would be the same as you mentioned, how much of an int'l following does it have? Is it just a few countries that are even vying for the gold each time? Not that I care that much, would like to have it for my own entertainment.

I like the shorter swim races much better. I admire the endurance it takes for the longer ones, but it just seems weird to be able to get up and do a couple chores and the race is still going on when I get back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom