2020 Coaching Carousel | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Coaching Carousel

So - Jesus can handle Hugh Freeze & Art Briles' junk?

That sounds more like a Chip & Millhouse thing. ;)
download.jpg

Liberty has more money than Auburn.
Liberty sounds like a bad loss cause this is a P5 team. IMO, it was not. Exposed some weaknesses perhaps, but not truly a bad loss. Only in perception department cause they are not P5. I know talent. That was a good Liberty FB team. I'd like to see some of these cocky P5's beat them...they would find out just how good Liberty is

Anyway, I was really impressed by their talent level, speed. Liberty would have beaten many P5 teams. If you have that much money and big commitment to FB...and they do. They are really putting foot on gas.

Liberty sounds like a bad loss cause this is a P5 team. IMO, it was not. Exposed some weaknesses perhaps, but not truly a bad loss. Only in perception department cause they are not P5. I know talent. That was a good Liberty FB team. I'd like to see some of these cocky P5's beat them...they would find out just how good Liberty is

Anyway, I was really impressed by their talent level, speed. Liberty would have beaten many P5 teams. If you have that much money and big commitment to FB...and they do. They are really putting foot on gas.
They want to be on the same footing as Notre Dame, a football team that represents their particular religious community. That community has a lot of money and power all across the "football is a religion" region of the country.

I wouldn't be shocked if hugh stayed at liberty, he can mold them however he likes and with them being indy have a schedule very similar to a P5

Wow, that would be a tough sell for Illinois faithful. Yikes. I think Leipold takes the job, maybe Lewis

Yeah, was definitely in jest. I am bummed that Leipold and Lewis will be off the market after this offseason in all probability.

They want to be on the same footing as Notre Dame, a football team that represents their particular religious community. That community has a lot of money and power all across the "football is a religion" region of the country.
Yes, they have made this their stated goal. Be the Notre Dame version of evangelicals. I'd say they are off to a good start. Anyone who schedules Liberty as a cupcake OOC is in for a rude surprise. Talented team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom