2020 Fall Ball (Scrimmages Canceled) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Fall Ball (Scrimmages Canceled)

0A3A224F-3F89-4E2E-A714-2FC9FB49ABA0.jpeg

Why not both? ;):cool:

I’m hopeful that the ‘22 class can be a return to us bringing in top-10 classes annually with the occasional top-5 every few years when things fall into place. New Dome, new blood (March), & hopefully a return to the FF in May. This is the most positive buzz around the program in a while, here’s hoping Scanlan’s a go & we can enjoy a season this spring.

Does anyone know if SU is going to hold official fall practices? Beardsley said a bunch of the team was practicing together on a high school field, but it didn't sound like coaches were involved. If they are going to gather like that, probably best if there is some oversight? I know UVA and some other schools are back having official practices.

Does anyone know if SU is going to hold official fall practices? Beardsley said a bunch of the team was practicing together on a high school field, but it didn't sound like coaches were involved. If they are going to gather like that, probably best if there is some oversight? I know UVA and some other schools are back having official practices.

We should be able to have normal practices. Just no scrimmages.

Question is where (Ensley or outside) and if practices include the full squad or not.

Forget fall games , return to normalcy would be entire team practicing together indoors with full access to gym for workouts.

Would require discipline by the players adhering to given guidelines along with enough frequent testing and monitoring to stop spread to team when a case(s) occurs as it will.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom