2020 Fall Ball (Scrimmages Canceled) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Fall Ball (Scrimmages Canceled)

I haven’t seen any photos of Scanlan yet :(. His social media has been pretty quiet but he did do a video interview in early September regarding the Iroquois’ inclusion in the WLC & his location was listed as Syracuse, NY. Maybe he’s sitting out fall ball to get his academics in order (based purely upon previous board speculation).

Last edited:
I haven’t seen any photos of Scanlan yet :(. His social media has been pretty quiet but he did do a video interview in early September regarding the Iroquois’ inclusion in the WLC & his location was listed as Syracuse, NY. Maybe he’s sitting out fall ball to get his academics in order (based purely upon previous board speculation).

While there are LOTS of players not pictures in any of these posts, you may be on to something, as Scanlan is still only listed as a Sophomore in the student directory. But he is still listed. IL has been doing some Fall Ball check ins (Denver, Hobart, Hopkins are the ones I can think of), hopefully they do one soon and can shed some light. Also noticed there haven't been any freshmen pictured, but that could be for any number of reasons.

Sorry to briefly hijack this thread, but does anyone have some secret special way to watch the Hopkins Cuse game from last year? It is the only one that isn't on youtube and I had a sudden urge to watch it last night.

Sorry to briefly hijack this thread, but does anyone have some secret special way to watch the Hopkins Cuse game from last year? It is the only one that isn't on youtube and I had a sudden urge to watch it last night.

Here's the espn link. It won't load for some reason for me. You might have better luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom