2020 Masters | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Masters

Tiger might get double digits on the 12th hole.

Wow I saw the chip into the water but didn't realize he ended up with a 10. Ouch!

Assuming DJ finishes 1st or 2nd, it will be 5 top 2 finishes in his last 7 events. The other two tourneys a 3rd and a 6th place finish. This is one of the best runs in a while.

EDIT - DJ had a similar run in 2017, that was stopped by injury at ironically the 2017 Masters.
1605459962067.png

DJ now up 3.

No hard to detect sand traps at Augusta so he should be able to take it home.

Watched the last two rounds - Johnson was on cruise control the back 9. Unbelievable that the Australian was the first ever to score all rounds in the 60s and didn't win. Top three guys were amazing and great weekend of golf.

Now DJ, spin that shot.

TV ratings, not good.

I think there were several factors - different time of the day, competition from football as the round got going and Johnson was ahead by 3 strokes going in the round. Not an insurmountable lead but also not as close as some other years.

and they said it was bet on heavily too..

so are half the fans NFL fans and didnt bother to watch considering almost 75% of the round was played before fball started?

I also wonder how much streaming changes the dynamics of how they are tracking viewership